Disney Cruise Line has been canceling sailings little by little as the global health crisis progresses.
The previous round of cancellations suspended many sailings prior to July 2nd. Now, another round of cancellations has cropped up stretching all the way into late July. We’re taking a look at the affected bookings.
The new suspensions extend to departures through July 27th, affecting sailings on all four ships in the fleet, some of which are Adventures by Disney Cruise Packages.
Newly impacted sailings are as follows:
- June 21st – 5-Night Bahamas
- June 26th– 5-Night Bahamas
- July 1st – 4-Night Bahamas
- July 5th – 5-Night Bahamas
- July 10th – 3-Night Bahamas
- July 13th – 4-Night Bahamas
- July 17th – 3-Night Bahamas
- July 20th – 4-Night Bahamas
- July 24th – 3-Night Bahamas
- July 27th – 4-Night Bahamas
- June 2oth – 7-Night Western Caribbean
- June 27th – 9-Night Southern Caribbean
- July 6th – 5-Night Western Caribbean
- July 11th – 7-Night Eastern Caribbean
- July 18th – 7-Night Western Caribbean
- July 25th – 7-Night Eastern Caribbean
- July 13th – 5-Night Mediterranean*
- July 18th – 7-Night Western Europe
- July 25th – 11-Night Northern Europe*
- July 6th – 7-Night Alaska*
- July 13th – 7-Night Alaska*
- July 20th – 7-Night Alaska
- July 27th – 7-Night Alaska*
* — denotes Adventures by Disney Cruise Package sailing.
Those affected by any cancellations, including the newest ones, are being offered “the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing within 15 months of their original sail date, or a full refund.” Guests sailing with Adventures by Disney will receive an email about the cancellation and their refund automatically. No action is needed on their part.
To learn more about the ways that the global health crisis is continuing to affect Disney, check out the links below.
Have you been affected by some of the Disney Cruise cancellations? Share with us in the comments!