Best day ever!
All Disney Cruise Line departures are currently suspended — but now you can enjoy fabulous shipboard entertainment from the comfort of your own home!
That’s right, you can now enjoy a virtual viewing of the Broadway-style production, “Tangled: The Musical” — which was previously recorded onboard the Disney Magic!
The performance features the original cast from the show’s opening! You can check out the whole show below!
Want to make your night a full Tangled-takeover? Check out this free activity kit with fun crafts the whole family can try! Complete your own Flynn Rider “Wanted” poster, draw a fancy new hairstyle for Rapunzel, and more!
Of course, no watch party is complete without a snack! Try your hand at this Rapunzel’s Purple Popcorn recipe, which perfectly matches her iconic color scheme!
Here’s how you can make this treat at home!
- 1 package of popcorn
- Yellow sprinkles of your choice
- 6-7 ounces (1 bag) purple candy melts
- Pop the popcorn in the microwave according to the package directions. Once it is cooled, place into a large mixing bowl.
- Place purple candy melts into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds-1 minute or until fully melted.
- Pour the melted candy melt over the popcorn and mix thoroughly.
- While the popcorn and candy melt mixture is still warm, add sprinkles.
- Spread the party popcorn mixture on a cookie sheet and let cool.
And for an extra Tangled touch, you can serve the popcorn in a frying pan, just like Rapunzel’s!
So there you have it — all the entertainment, activities, and snacks you need to have an awesome “Tangled: The Musical” watch party! This is our new dream!
Looking for more virtual entertainment? Check out this virtual viewing of the Fourth of July fireworks at Disney World!
Have you watched “Tangled: The Musical”? Share your thoughts in the comments!