Is it just us or is this week — no, this month — flying? It’s almost the end of February!
It’s already been a few weeks since we indulged in Valentine’s Day treats, and we’re gearing up for next week’s debut of the 2021 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival. But that didn’t stop Disney World from reopening a restaurant this week and updating TONS of menus throughout the resort.
- NEW: Sauerkraut Mustard 1/4 lb. All-Beef Hot Dog for $10.99
- RETURNING: Bacon Macaroni & Cheese and Chili-Cheese Frito Hot Dog for $10.99
- GONE: Loaded Beef Nachos Served with Beef Chili, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Guacamole, Sour Cream, and Jalapeño
- NEW: Nacho 1/4 lb All-Beef Hot Dog for $10.99
- NEW: Italian Sandwich served with chips for $9.99
The Kids Meal also no longer comes with a shovel and pail. Boo! But its price is the same for a Turkey Sandwich for $9.49 or Macaroni & Cheese for $9.19.
- GONE: Shrimp Louie Wrap
- NEW: Chilled Shrimp Salad served with Thousand Island Dressing for $11.49
- NEW: Honey Butter Chicken Sandwich With Pickles for $10.49
And don’t fret — the BBQ chip covered Turkey Leg is back for $14.49!
Big River Grille and Brewing Works
ANOTHER restaurant has officially reopened at Disney World. This time, it’s Big River Grille and Brewing Works at Disney’s Boardwalk.
Big River Grille and Brewery serves up hearty staples like steaks, burgers, and nachos, and offers a variety of beer. We think it’s nice to have another dining option over in that area!
House of Blues
Over at the House of Blues, the kids menu got a little bit of an update. There are quite a few new entrees for kids to choose from (and honestly, it’s always good to give kids more solid choices, right?)
- NEW: Grilled Cheese served with a side of fresh fruit and choice of milk or juice for $8.99
- NEW: Mini Cheeseburgers served with a side of fresh fruit and choice of milk or juice for $8.99
- NEW: Pasta with Housemade Marinara served with a side of fresh fruit and choice of milk or juice for $8.99
- NEW: Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza served with a side of fresh fruit and choice of milk or juice for $8.99
But there were also a few additions to the drinks menu, and we’re TOTALLY okay with that. Here’s what’s changed:
- Memphis Blues Sangria also now available by the glass for $10, also still available by pitcher for $34
- NEW: Saint M Reisling for $11 per glass or $41 per bottle
- NEW: Abita Purple Haze Beer for $8
- NEW: House of Blues Private Label Chardonnay for $9 per glass and $32 per bottle
So if you’re heading over there soon, now you have a few new boozy options!
Lava Lounge at Rainforest Cafe
- Jungle Turkey Wrap also now has Coleslaw, in addition to Shaved Turkey Breast, Tomatoes, Bacon, Lettuce, Caesar Dressing, and Flour Tortilla served with choice of side for $17.99
- Iggy’s Piggy Sandwich now comes with a choice of side
We told you the changes were small!
Earl of Sandwich
Don’t worry, Earl of Sandwich fans! There’s nothing major going on with the menu there. In addition to Tomato Soup, there is now a Featured Soup for $3.49 per cup or $4.49 per bowl.
This will likely be a different soup every day or something that’s seasonal, so be sure to ask about it if you drop in!
We are BIG fans of Morimoto Asia here at DFB, and we’re excited to tell you about two brand new entrees there! They are:
- NEW: Madagascar Jumbo Shrimp: Garlic Shrimp, Singapore Rice Noodles, AND Egg for $39
- NEW: Red Miso-glazed Faroe Island Salmon: with Wilted Bok Choy, Shaoxing Gastrique, Grilled Rice Cake, AND Morimoto Dashi Broth for $36
We think both sound pretty amazing! YUM!
Those are all the updates we have for this week, and we’ll soon be sharing all the monthly restaurant updates with you, too — so stay tuned!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite Disney World restaurant? Let us know in the comments!