Disney’s Hollywood Studios is FULL of fan-favorite rides and attractions.
But have you ever stopped to think about which ones YOU think are underrated or overrated? We asked our readers to rank ALL of the rides in Hollywood Studios one by one. Some of the answers were a little surprising, and others were very much expected, but let’s see what you said!
We’re going to rank the rides from the least to the most loved according to your votes!
Alien Swirling Saucers
At the bottom of the list, we’ve got Alien Swirling Saucers with only 42% of readers who love it. We get it, in a park full of thrill rides, this one doesn’t stand out. But if you’re looking for something to do with a short wait time, this is usually a good bet!
Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
Working our way up, Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run only had 66% of the vote! The rest think that flying the Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy is totally overrated.
With Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, it’s easy to forget about the original Star Wars attraction at Disney World. It’s Star Tours of course! 70% of you love this attraction, but the other 30% don’t agree. This attraction may be older, but it still ranked higher than Millennium Falcon!
Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway
Moving on to the newest ride in the park, our readers decided Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway was underrated with 73% of the vote! We adore the new mouse-themed attraction, but we will always miss the truly underrated attraction that was The Great Movie Ride.
Tower of Terror
Tower of Terror is a cult favorite, and with 80% of voters saying that they love it, it’s easy to see why it is constantly the longest wait time in the park!
Slinky Dog Dash
Shockingly, Slinky Dog Dash ranked lower than 3 other attractions! 82% of you love this Toy Story-themed ride, but 18% still think it’s overrated.
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
The next ride is an oldie but a goodie: Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster. Apparently, lots of Aerosmith fans were voting because 83% of you love this ride!
Toy Story Mania and Rise of the Resistance
Two attractions TIED for the top spot of these rankings! With 90% of readers loving them, Toy Story Mania AND Rise of the Resistance take the crown!
Rise of the Resistance did not shock us, but we were a bit surprised that so many people still love Toy Story Mania since it’s no longer a new attraction.
There’s no doubt that Hollywood Studios has some incredible attractions, and it’s hard to go wrong with whichever ride you pick. But now, we have an official ranking according to our readers! We’ll continue to ask our readers questions, so follow us on Instagram and head to our stories to participate in the next one!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Do you agree with these rankings? Let us know in the comments!