Looking for some Disney motivation in your run training? These DIY shoes will have you flying!
Let’s take a journey into imagination with these Figment inspired kicks that you can make yourself! Because as you know from our friend Figment, “One little spark, of inspiration. Is at the heart, of all creation.”
Figment totally sparked the inspiration for this fly shoe design! (Get it? Wings? fly?). For big fans of Journey into Imagination with Figment, what better way to celebrate than by creating these DIY One Little Spark Running Shoes! They are perfect for a day of walking in the parks or to bring a little Disney to your workout routine. You can’t go wrong with these adorable Figment wing shoes!
- Orange craft foam sheet
- Hole punch
- Chalk or white pencil (for tracing)
- Optional: Orange paint or glitter glue (But the more glitter the better…right?)
- Start by measuring and tracing your wing design using either chalk or a white pencil onto the orange foam sheet.
- Cut the traced design out.
- Measure and line up the cut design to running shoelace holes and mark circles accordingly.
- Using the hole punch, punch out the marked holes.
- Run shoelaces through the holes to attach your “wings” to your shoes!
If running shoes aren’t your thing, you can add these to any laced shoe! You can also try using this DIY to create other Disney wings too…Tinker Bell fans, We are looking at you. Just use your imagination!
Please share your pics if you do this Disney DIY. We love seeing your creations!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What other winged Disney characters could we create? Let us know in the comments!