When you’re looking for a solid fine dining experience in Disney World, you might want to swing by EPCOT.
The France Pavilion in particular has a few options such as the popular Chefs de France restaurant. This spot features classic French cuisine on an upscale menu. Heads up if you’re headed there soon though, we’ve seen some price increases!
Let’s take a look at the changes we’ve noticed in the appetizers first. There have been a few minor price increases in this section. For one, our beloved French Onion Soup has seen an increase from $10.75 to $10.95.
Additionally, the Salade aux lardons et croûtons has increased from $10.50 to $10.75, the Salade de chèvre chaud (Baked Goat Cheese) has increased from $14.25 to $14.50, and the Assiette de fromages et charcuteries has increased from $16.25 to $16.75.
Some of the entrées have seen price increases too. The Filet de saumon mariné au vin blanc et citron, riz, sauce champagne is now $33.95 instead of $33.25.
You’ll also spot a price increase from $32.75 to $32.95 for the Boeuf Bourguignon and from $39.75 to $39.95 for the Filet de boeuf grillé, sauce au poivre vert pommes purée et haricots verts.
Prix Fixe Meal
Though there have been no changes to the dessert pricing, there has been a change to the price for the Prix Fixe offering.
The Menu Francais Prix Fixe Meal (which includes Choice of one Appetizer, one Entrée, and one Dessert; plus, a glass of either Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon Georges Duboeuf, or one Non-alcoholic Beverage) has increased from $59.90 to $63.95.
Several wines have seen price changes as well — primarily increases in cost. The wine changes are as follows:
- Les Vins des Chefs (Georges Duboeuf Selection, Pays d’Oc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon) Bottle has gone from $35.50 to $36.95 and Glass has gone from $7.75 to $7.95. There is also now a Carafe option for $13.25
- Champagne, Malard, Excellence, Brut Bottle has gone from $96 to $98 and Glass has gone from $17.55 to $17.95
- Champagne, Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, Brut, N.V. Bottle has gone from $155 to $158
- Champagne, Laurent Perrier Rose, N.V. Bottle has gone from $225 to $285
- Champagne, Dom Perignon, 2009 Bottle has gone from $560 to $665
- Bourgogne Blanc, Bouchard Ainé & fils, 2018 Bottle has gone from $53.50 to $53.95 and Glass has gone from $11.75 to $11.95
- Riesling, Alsace, Pierre Sparr, 2017 Bottle has gone from $59.95 to $58.95
- L’Opale de La Presqu’ile de Saint-Tropez, 2018 Glass has gone from $14.25 to $14.95
- Gevrey-Chambertin, P. Bouchard, 2016 Bottle has gone from $155 to $175
- Morgon, G. Duboeuf, 2016 Bottle has gone from $65.50 to $66.25 and Glass has gone from $13.95 to $14.25
- Château La Gravière, 2018 has been added to the menu for $46.95 for a Bottle or $9.95 for a Glass.
- Château Larose-Trintaudon, Haut-Médoc, 2015 Bottle has gone from $96.90 to $98.25
- Château Baron de Brane, Margaux, 2016 Bottle has gone from $155 to $169
- Château Haut Mondain, 2018 Bottle has gone from $56.95 to $57.75 and Glass has gone from $12.50 to $12.95
- Château Cormeil Figeac, Saint-Emilion, 2011 Bottle has gone from $129 to $132
- Côtes du Rhône, Les Abeilles, J.L. Colombo, 2017 Bottle has gone from $52.50 to $54.95 and Glass has gone from $11.50 to $11.95.
Cocktails & House Specialties
And finally, the other alcoholic drinks have seen some changes as well. The Cocktail des Chefs has increased from $10 to $10.95, the French Martini has increased from $15.50 to $15.75, and the St-Germain Cocktail has increased from $17.50 to $17.95.
Additionally, the Kir Royal is now $18.25 instead of $18, the Kir Imperial is now $18.75 instead of $18.50, the Kir au Cassis is now $9.75 instead of $9.50, and the Bière Kronenbourg 1664 is now $9 instead of $8.75.
This may be due to recent supply chain issues, but Disney has not announced a particular reason. So, you might notice that your Chefs de France meal is a bit more expensive during your next visit!
There’s been another development in the France Pavilion too. Les Vins de Chefs de France has closed. There are plant barriers up but it appears that the spot has been completely removed for the time being.
As always, keep an eye on DFB for the latest Disney food updates!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of Chefs de France? Tell us in the comments!