And, we’re sure that you’d love to save some money when it comes to your vacation, right?! Well, you’re in luck, because a select group of people can save on hotel rooms at Disney World this summer!
Disney+ subscribers can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney World hotels this summer! Thank you to our friends over at Small World Vacations for alerting us to this new deal. The offer is for stays during most nights from July 8th through September 30th, 2022. Let’s take a closer look at which hotels are included with this deal.
You can save 25% at:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
You can save 20% at:
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
You can save 15% at:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
You can save 10% at:
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
The number of rooms for this offer is limited and proof of a Disney+ subscription is required. The person subscribed to Disney+ must also be staying in the room.
You are required to stay at least one night and no more than 14 nights. The offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
This offer also must be booked online or through a travel advisor. We recommend booking through our friends over at Small World Vacations! Stay tuned to DFB for more Disney World news and updates.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be booking a Disney World hotel with this deal? Tell us in the comments!