With Easter right around the corner, we’re looking forward to some delicious seasonal treats at Disneyland!
Disneyland is full of delicious treats, from giant mozzarella sticks to all different kinds of tasty churros. But it turns out that even more are on their way! From now through Easter, you’ll be able to find specialty treats all over the Disneyland hotels and Downtown Disney District. Check out the full list of treats here!
Disney Parks Blog just released their complete list of the treats coming to Disneyland, and we can’t wait to try these out!
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Grand Californian Hotel — Craftsman Grill (available through April 17th)
- Easter Donut: Vanilla cake donut dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with Easter carrot décor (New)
- Easter Cupcake: Coconut cupcake with pineapple buttercream (New)
Grand Californian Hotel Holiday Cart (available through April 17th)
- Mickey-shaped Bunny Cereal Treat: Crisped rice dipped in white chocolate with coconut tail (New)
- Easter Carrot Cake Loaf: Carrot cake with cream cheese icing (New)
- Mickey-shaped Easter Basket Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookies dipped in white chocolate and decorated with royal icing and jellybeans (New)
- Easter Treat Box: Includes sugar cookies with Easter sprinkles, dulce Easter cookies, and Easter chocolate bark (New)
- Easter Egg Mickey Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in white chocolate layered with apricot jam (New)
- Minnie Bunny Ears Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with chocolate and rolled fondant (New)
- Easter Yogurt Mini Pretzel Bag (New)
- Easter Chocolate Bunny (New)
- Easter Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot (available with milk or liqueur) (New)
- Easter Double Chocolate Cookie Shot (available with milk or liqueur) (New)
Storytellers Cafe (available April 17th)
- Easter Buffet: Enjoy a delicious buffet with the whole family and even some special character appearances.
Goofy’s Kitchen (available April 17th)
- Easter Buffet: Indulge in delicious dishes at this fun-filled feast with characters.
Downtown Disney District
Sprinkles (available April 11th through the 17th)
- Easter Fancy Sprinkle: Birthday cake topped with vanilla buttercream and finished with exclusive Easter sprinkles
- Chocolate Bunny: Dark chocolate cake, chocolate ganache core, chocolate cream cheese frosting topped with a ladle of chocolate ganache (New)
Catal Restaurant (available April 16th through the 17th)
- Easter Special Two-course Brunch: Choose from items like smoked salmon, chilaquiles, or Monte Cristo, to name a few
So which of the new treats should we try out first? There are so many to choose from! Keep following DFB for more news and reviews from all the Disney parks.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which of the Easter treats looks the best to you? Let us know in the comments.