Change is inevitable in Disney World.
Attractions and experiences close, new attractions open, parks get makeovers, and menus change. Over the past few years, many of the menu changes we’ve seen, however, have come in the form of price increases. Now, ANOTHER Disney World restaurant will cost a bit more the next time you eat there.
Here’s what’s changing under “Raw Bar:”
- Oysters on the Half Shell (per each) increased from $4 to $4.25
- Wild Caught Sea of Cortez Shrimp (per each) increased from $4 to $4.25
- Yellowfin Tuna Poke increased from $18 to $19
Under “Field Day Salads,” the following price increases have taken effect:
- The Wedge increased from $13 to $14
- Classic Caesar increased from $8 to $9
Here are the price increases under “Market Fresh Fish:”
- Coriander Seared Ahi Tuna is now called the Coriander Seared Yellowfin Tuna and is described as being served with Blistered Shishito Peppers, Soy Lime Vinaigrette, Wasabi Mayo, Sriracha. Price increased from $35.50 to $36
- Gulf of Mexico Red Grouper increased from $38.50 to $39.50
Under “Launch,” the following has changed:
- Duo Dips and Chips increased from $9.50 to $9.75
- Hoison Chili Calamari increased from $18 to $18.50
- REMOVED: Steamed Middleneck Clams
Under “Sandwiches,” the following changes have occurred:
- REMOVED: Buffalo, Bacon & Blue Burger
- “Yacht Club” Club increased from $19 to $19.75
- Filet Mignon Sliders* (Two Sliders) increased from $15 to $16
Under “Gibsons Heritage Steaks,” the following is now different:
- NY Steak & Fries increased from $35 to $36
- Filet Mignon increased from $56 to $58
- Petite Filet Mignon increased from $46 to $47
- New York Strip increased from $53 to $54
- Porterhouse increased from $55 to $58
- Option to add Maine Lobster Tail increased from $38 to $39
- Option to add Classic Oscar increased from $16.50 to $17
- Option to add Lobster Oscar increased from $17.50 to $18
Sides have also increased in price:
- Fresh-cut Fries increased from $7 to $7.50
- Truffle Fries increased from $10 to $10.50
- Baked Potato increased from $8 to $8.50
There are also some changes under Desserts (or, as they call it, “The Not So Bitter End”):
- REMOVED: Brownie Sundae
- ADDED: Coconut Panna Cotta — Mango Gelee, Fresh Fruit, Coconut Shortbread Cookie for $9
- REMOVED: Blueberry Cheesecake
- ADDED: Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake — Fresh Baked Biscuit, Soft whipped Cream for $10
The Kid’s Entrees is also seeing changes. For starters, all kids entrees are now $11 instead of $10 but are still served with a beverage and choice of watermelon or fries. The following are additional changes:
- ADDED: Grilled Salmon
- ADDED: Panko Chicken Tender
- REMOVED: Grilled Chicken Sandwich
For the Lil’ Skippers menu at brunch (which is available Saturdays and Sundays from 10AM to 2PM) these are the changes:
- Half Belgian Waffle — served with Bacon went from $10 to $11
- One Egg Any Style is now Scrambled Eggs — served with Bacon and Home Fries. Price went from $10 to $11
Keep in mind that Disney World restaurant menus change often, so if you have your heart on eating something specific at a restaurant, be sure to check the menu on the Disney World website or My Disney Experience app. We’ll do our best to keep you updated on menu changes, too!
If you plan on dining at a Disney World restaurant during your trip, be sure to make an advance dining reservation as soon as you can (as soon as 60 days before the first day of your trip). Many restaurants fill up fast! You can make dining reservations on the Disney World website or through the My Disney Experience app.
We’ll continue to keep an eye on EVERYTHING related to Disney food, so stay tuned to DFB for more!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you dined at The BOATHOUSE recently? Let us know in the comments!