The 2023 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is once again featuring a listing of Gluten Free items as Disney continues its commitment toward making the food they serve approachable, safe, and fun for everyone!
You’ll be able to view which menu items are gluten free in the Flower and Garden Festival Passports. But we also have a complete list right here for your convenience! For pictures of each item, just click on the Booth name.
Click here to see the menus AND photos of all the food from the 2023 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
And don’t forget — some items can be made Gluten Free by leaving off a component (bread, for instance). Be sure to ask the Cast Members at the Outdoor Kitchens if this is an option.
2023 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Gluten Free Items
Bauernmarkt: The Farmer’s Market
- Potato Pancakes with house-made apple sauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Potato Pancake with caramelized ham, onions, and herb sour cream (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
EPCOT Farmer’s Feast
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with bacon lardons, potato croutons, chive oil, and crispy leeks (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Summer Solstice Menu (Available May 20 through July 5)
- Barbecued Seared Pork Tenderloin with summer succotash, herb butter, and grapefruit vinaigrette (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Jardin de Fiestas
- Quesadilla de Flor de Calabaza: House-made masa tortillas with squash blossoms, bacon, onion, zucchini, and cheese (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa Beef in a Corn Tortilla with crispy grilled monterey jack cheese, salsa ranchera, and esquites (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Seared Scallops with French green beans, butter potatoes, brown butter vinaigrette, and Nueske’s Applewood-smoked Bacon (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin seasoning (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE™ Foods
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with hummus cream and red pepper coulis (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
Ready to Plan for Your 2023 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Trip?
Pre-Order the DFB Guide to the 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival e-Book today! This 220+ page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever.
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well -- including a full schedule of events at the Festival and a printable Outdoor Kitchens Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
Pre-Order your 2023 edition today! Don't miss a moment of the fun!