2023 just kicked off, and it’s almost time for one of the first big events of the year!
That’s right, we’re talking about the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts! This year’s fest kicks off on January 13th and runs until February 20th, 2023. We’ve already seen the menus, and let’s just say…they’ve got us EXCITED to eat! But what’s new this year? We’ve got the full list for you below!
The Artist’s Table
- Three-Meat Meatloaf with “Peas and Carrots”: Green pea pudding, carrot ketchup, shaved carrot salad, and snap peas
- Duck and Dumplings: Smoked duck breast, ricotta dumplings, petite vegetables, and duck jus
- Hummingbird Cake: Banana cake with pineapple, coconut, pecans, and cream cheese frosting with banana sorbet
- Boulevard Brewing Co. Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale
- Parish Brewing Co. South Coast Session Amber Ale
- Brewery Ommegang Three Philosophers Belgian Quad
The Craftsman’s Courtyard
- BrewDog Jet Black Heart Nitro Oatmeal Stout
- Espresso Martini featuring Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
El Artista Hambriento
- Carne Asada: Chipotle-marinated beef sirloin, sweet potato purée, and crispy-fried onions
- Huarache de Champiñones: Guajillo chile and corn masa huarache with pinto beans, oyster mushrooms, Nopales, queso fresco, and pea tendrils
- Flan de Coco: Coconut flan, guava sauce, and whipped cream (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Bombon Margarita “Marshmallow”: Ilegal Mezcal Reposado, marshmallow cordial, lime juice, agave nectar and a hint of coffee and elderflower served with a toasted marshmallow
- Las Californias: Tromba Blanco Tequila, strawberry-lime purée, and Las Californias Citrus Mexican Gin
Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey
- Fruit Pizza: Watermelon, compressed cantaloupe, berries, and berry balsamic (Plant-based Item) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Grape Smoothie with freeze-dried SKITTLES bite sized candies (Non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Black Cherry Hard Cider
- 3 Daughters Brewing Blood Orange Hard Cider
- 3 Daughters Brewing Passion Fruit Hard Cider
- Rainbow Cider Flight
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Green with Envy Blonde Ale
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Blue Butterfly Lager
- Urban Artifact The Gadget Raspberry & Blackberry Midwest Fruit Tart
- Rainbow Beer Flight
- Rainbow Katsu Sando: Pork cutlet sandwich with tangy tonkatsu sauce and cabbage in rainbow sweet bread
- Ichigo Daifuku: Mixed berry mochi, sweet azuki bean paste, and mascarpone
- Sui Sui Watercolor Lager
- Purple Yuzu Sake Lemonade: Sake cocktail infused with butterfly pea flower and yuzu lemonade
L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise
- Mille-Feuille de Betteraves aux Herbes et Noix de Cajoux: Plant-based napoleon with beets, cashew-herb filling, pepper-pine nut sauce, and balsamic vinegar caviar (Plant-based Item)
- Domaine Raphaël Sallet, Mâcon-Uchizy Les Maranches 2020, Chardonnay, Mâconnais, Burgundy
- Cîroc Sunset Citrus Vodka Spritz
L’Arte di Mangiare
- Mozzarella Fritta: Flash-fried breaded fresh mozzarella with artist palette condiments
- Ravioli ai Funghi, Perle Tartufate: Wild mushroom-stuffed pasta with truffle butter and truffle pearls
- Budino al Cioccolato: Chocolate pudding with colorful chocolate décor
- Compressed Watermelon Tataki with pickled watermelon rind, yuzu pearls, watermelon foam, and wasabi (Plant-based Item)
- Angry Crab: Whole crispy soft-shell crab with green papaya salad, mango-sriracha fluid gel, and coconut-lime foam with pomegranate and mango crush pearls
- The Tropics: Lilikoi mousse, guava cake, coconut crémeux, compressed pineapple, and mango gel
- Watermelon Mary featuring Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
- J. Lohr Riesling
The Painted Panda
- Silk Road Hard Lemonade with Smirnoff Vodka, lavender-coconut syrup, and lemonade
- Black Forest Cake: Chocolate Mousse with morello cherries and Chantilly cream
- Tomato Soup with pimento cheese, bacon, and fried green tomato grilled cheese
- Figment Liege Waffle
- Mocha Funnel Cake: Mini Funnel Cake with cappuccino ice cream topped with chocolate whipped cream and M&M’S chocolate candies
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE) – Amber Frost: An artistic blend of frozen lemon ice, a splash of Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, blood orange, and orange popping boba pearls (Alcoholic version available with Grey Goose Vodka)
- Canada – Magenta Frost: An artistic blend of frozen lemon ice, a splash of Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, dragon fruit, and dragon fruit popping boba pearls (Alcoholic version available with Grey Goose Vodka)
- World Showcase (Near Disney Traders) – Jade Frost: An artistic blend of frozen lemon ice, a splash of Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, green apple, and green apple popping boba pearls (Alcoholic version available with Grey Goose Vodka)
- The American Adventure– Cerulean Frost: An artistic blend of frozen lemon ice, a splash of Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, blue raspberry, and blueberry popping boba pearls 6.39 (Alcoholic version available with Grey Goose Vodka)
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Berries & Cream Sour Berliner
- Left Hand Brewing Co. Wook Bait IPA
- Boulevard Brewing Co. Quirk Blueberry Lemon & Lavender Hard Seltzer
That’s the full list of NEW items coming to the festival this year! As always, we’ll be there on day one to try out all the eats (new and some old) and share our thoughts and reviews.
We’ll also be sharing more about the activities, entertainment, and merchandise that you can find at the Festival of the Arts this year. Keep following DFB for all the updates on the EPCOT festivals!
Click Here to See the Full Menus for the Festival!
Get the Ultimate GUIDE to the Festival of the Arts!
The DFB Guide to the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts is a one-of-a-kind resource that will help you get the most out of your Festival trip to EPCOT. Order The DFB Guide to the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts now! It includes over 150 pages of must-have information, including the very best tips to make sure you enjoy every minute of your time at the 2023 Festival!
Click HERE to order your 2023 Guide now!As always, our e-Books are 100% guaranteed! If you don't love it, you get your money back!
MORE Festival of the Arts INFO!
See the FULL LIST of Food Booths, Menus, and Photos from the 2023 Festival of the Arts
Get a Full Look at the FIGMENT Merchandise That Was Available at the 2023 Festival
Learn More About the Disney on Broadway Concert Series and Dining Packages
Click HERE for All of the Latest News and Details About the Festival of the Arts!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the latest Festival of the Arts news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you planning on visiting the festival this year? Tell us in the comments!
Leave a Reply