Character Meals in Walt Disney World can be a tricky thing to figure out. Luckily, our Disney Food for Families columnist, Erin Foster, created a great breakdown to help you decide exactly which character meal is going to fit your family’s needs!
The focus of this page is on the variety of food offered at each character meal, so if you value maximizing your food choices (especially if you have a picky eater), this is for you!
Here the delineations are between All-You-Care-to-Enjoy Pre-Plated meals (served Family Style) where there is no choice of food outside of Special Diet requests, Menu-based meals where you have some choice, and Buffets where there are dozens of options.
- 1900 Park Fare Supercalifragilistic Breakfast and Happily Ever After Dinner — CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- Chef Mickey’s Family Feast — CURRENTLY SERVING A MENU-BASED MEAL
- Hollywood and Vine Disney Junior Play ’n Dine and Minnie’s Seasonal Dine — CURRENTLY SERVING A MENU-BASED MEAL
- Cape May Cafe Beach Club Breakfast Buffet — WILL SERVE A MENU-BASED MEAL UPON MAY 18TH REOPENING; CHARACTERS WILL NOT BE PRESENT
- The Crystal Palace — CURRENTLY SERVING A MENU-BASED MEAL, AND CHARACTERS ARE NOT PRESENT
- Tusker House Donald’s Dining Safari — CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Topolino’s Terrace — Flavors of the Riviera Breakfast à la Art with Mickey & Friends
- Trattoria al Forno Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast — CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Princess Storybook Dining LUNCH and DINNER — CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- Artist Point Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White — CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-EAT PLATED MEALS (Family Style)
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Princess Storybook Dining BREAKFAST — CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- Garden Grill Chip ’n Dale’s Harvest Feast
- ‘Ohana Best Friends Breakfast — CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
See our Disney World Character Meal page for more information and specific pages about choosing a character meal for your family.