This is my favorite place to see all of my 100 Acre Wood friends — Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger!
The Crystal Palace is a buffet restaurant in a stunning location: a building in the middle of the Magic Kingdom resembling England’s Crystal Palace, which was erected in Hyde Park to house the Great Exhibition of 1851.
Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Crystal Palace offers some of the best buffet food on property. It’s a great place to start your day in the Magic Kingdom or close out a wonderful day of rides and fun.
Service: Table Service
Type of Food: American
Location: Main Street, Magic Kingdom
Disney Dining Plan: Yes, 1 table service credit
Tables in Wonderland: Yes
Guest Review: The Crystal Palace Restaurant
Guest Review: Crystal Palace Restaurant in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
Guest Review: Crystal Palace Breakfast in the Magic Kingdom
Disney Food Blog Review: Lunch at Crystal Palace in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
Review: Crystal Palace at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
DFB Review: We Had Dinner at Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom! Is It Still a TOP Character Dining Spot?!
- Book a meal at the Crystal Palace for before the Magic Kingdom opens to get some great “empty park” photo ops.
- Request a window table to catch glimpses of Main Street parades or the Magic Kingdom fireworks.
- Characters appear for all meals at this location.
- Crystal Palace touts a “live, on-stage kitchen,” meaning cast members will prepare some customized items for you, such as pastas and/or omelets.
- The Crystal Palace offers Mobile Dine Check-In.
Famous Dishes: Pooh’s breakfast lasagna, puffed french toast, pineapple upside down cake, bread pudding, 100 Acre Wood character waffles, Roasted Carved Meats
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Crystal Palace Restaurant
You Might also Like: Cinderella’s Royal Table, Chef Mickey’s