Space 220 is a futuristic restaurant that takes guests on a dining adventure 220 miles above EPCOT!
Guests board an elevator that simulates real-time rocketing into orbit as they travel to the Centauri Space Station hovering above the Earth. Diners will take in daytime and nighttime views of Earth as they’re surrounded by a full panoramic view of space. Take a look INSIDE Space 200 HERE!
A multi-course, prix fixe menu (with two courses for lunch and three for dinner) allows guests to enjoy the cuisine of Executive Chef Marc Kusche through modern, upscale dishes.
Starters include options such as Big Bang Burrata, Space Greens, and Starry Calamari. The Star Course (Entrees) features dishes like Seared Tuna (Lunch), Flat Iron Steak (Lunch), Baked Maccheroni (Lunch), Filet Mignon (Dinner), X2 Duck (Dinner), and Slow Rotation Short Rib (Dinner).
Dinner’s third course features Supernova Sweets with choices like Chocolate Cheesecake, Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake, and Lemon Mousse. (Oh, and we’ve ranked every dinner menu item from best to worst for you!)
P.S. There are special surprises for the kiddos, too!!
Beverages include a wide selection of craft beer and “atmospheric cocktails” (a Stargarita, Planetary Punch, The Big Tang, and more) for space sips!
You can find our first FULL LUNCH REVIEW here! And click HERE for our REVIEW of EVERYTHING on the DINNER MENU!
Service: Table Service; Space 220 also has a Lounge
Type of Food: A prix fixe menu featuring modern, upscale American cuisine; cocktails and craft beer
Location: Near Mission: SPACE attraction in EPCOT’s World Discovery
Disney Dining Plan: Not yet known
Tables in Wonderland: Not yet known
Reviews and Information:
PHOTOS: Space 220 is Officially OPEN in EPCOT — Go Inside With Us!
Why You’ll Be Tempted to Order Off the Space 220 Kids’ Menu in EPCOT
PHOTOS and FULL REVIEW: Lunch at Space 220 in Disney World (Including the Lounge!)
How To Dine at Space 220 WITHOUT a Reservation
Disney Food Blog PHOTOS and REVIEW: We Ate EVERYTHING on the Dinner Menu at Space 220 in Disney World!
PHOTOS and FULL REVIEW of the Space 220 Lounge in Disney World: The Cheaper Way to Eat in SPACE!
The Best Time to Dine at Space 220 in EPCOT!
PHOTOS: An Astronaut Dog?! The Best Surprise Details at Space 220 in EPCOT!
Ranking EVERY Item on Space 220’s Dinner Menu from Worst to Best!
The 3 BEST Things to Eat at Space 220 in EPCOT
Ranking EVERY Item on Space 220’s Lunch Menu from Worst to Best!
Ranking EVERY Item On The Space 220 Lounge Menu From Worst To Best
Space 220 Will Release More Collectables Soon in Disney World
BIG Menu Changes Made to One of EPCOT’s Newest Restaurants
Disney Food Blog REVIEW: Space 220’s NEW Menu Items in EPCOT Might Be the BEST Ones Yet
- Space 220 is currently open for lunch and dinner, and is priced at $55 per adult for lunch and $79 per adult for dinner, while kids cost $29 for lunch and dinner.
- Space 220 also features a Lounge with its own food menu. At this time, reservations are not required for the lounge, and seating is first-come, first served.
- The dining room seats more than 350.
- Guests access the dining room by “two fully functioning elevators with large digital screens to simulate the trip to the space station.”
- Space 220 has its own trading cards, featuring “custom illustrations” and “trivia facts about space exploration, food in space, and sky-high innovations at Space 220.” They come with kids’ menu items (for guests ages 3 to 9) or with the order of a non-alcoholic beverage (“Zero Proof Cocktails”).
Famous Dishes: Blue Moon Cauliflower, Flat Iron Steak, Seared Tuna
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Space 220