Yay! After an absolute dirth of Disney Food news over the past month or so, we’ve got a lot to report this week!
- Disneyland Candy Cane tickets will be up for grabs on November 26th at the Candy Palace!
- Here’s a bit of info about Disney World’s holiday menus from Sanaa Chef Bob Getchell.
- A World of Color Lunch Package has been announced at Disney California Adventure.
- Dining availability will be increased by 25% by new Hyperion Wharf (a.k.a. Pleasure Island) restaurants in 2013.
- Babycakes NYC, Pollo Campero, and Fresh Apeel have opened in Disney World’s Downtown Disney!
- Festive Holiday Drinks grace Disney’s Hollywood Studios this holiday season!
And now, on to the Round-Up!
Yesterland takes a rare foray into the present day to review his 20 Epcot Food and Wine Festival seminars! Delicious! (You can take his word for it.)
DisneyGeek Has a great construction photo from the Disney California Adventure dining site.
Mousesavers.com‘s Mike Waring reviews Epcot’s La Hacienda de San Angel.
BritMick has tips and tricks for booking your Disney Dining from the UK.
Main Street Gazette was the one who told me about the Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake! Here’s his review!
Party Through the Parks reviews those holiday drinks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. (What’s wrong with a cup of sweet and sour mix with blue curacao?)
Gastropod Travels reviews a few bites of food and a LOT of drinks over at Disney’s Hollywood Brown Derby!
Snowy Tundra Training has a bunch of fun “facts” about Dole Whips — but the pic is the best part!
DisUnplugged checks out WDW’s Downtown Disney Spice and Tea Exchange! Can’t wait to see it for myself!
Disney Parks Blog tells us about a new Steakhouse 55 menu!