Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just a few weeks left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
TOY STORY LAND IS OPEN at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!!! Click here to see ALL of our coverage!!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
And it’s time to get the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 e-book! Save 25% now with code wdw2018!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed the Mickey Pumpkin Mousse at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We checked out the Chocolate Experience at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the Caramel Apple Cupcake at Roaring Fork.
- We’re talking about tiny, adorable Disney creations that you’ve gotta check out.
- Check out what’s NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- You’ve got to check out the new Cinderella dishware we found.
- Check out the new Mickey Mouse Club Collection coming to World of Disney!
- Get the details on what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We’re sharing Disney Skyliner details and a countdown.
- We’re checking out the new character-inspired treats coming to Disney World!
- Check out the new Disney food-inspired accessories in the Disney Parks.
- There’s a great Halloween cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Stitch-on-the-Shelf has arrived at Disney World!
- Lovepop is open at Disney Springs and you’ve gotta check it out.
- Check out this sneak preview of the reimagined World of Disney in Disney Springs.
- We have details on the new nature-inspired hotel coming to Disney World!
- Your furry friends will love the merch at Disney Tails.
- Check out everything NEW we spotted at Epcot this week – including this great merchandise.
- We have details on the taping of the Disney Holiday Parade Special.
- Check out the concept art for the rooftop dining coming to Coronado Springs! And more concept art was revealed here!
- We have details on even more fall foods at Disney World.
- Check out the construction update for Guardians of the Galaxy attraction at Epcot.
- Where can you find the Pumpkin Spice Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich?
- We have details on the progress of the Ratatouille ride and Disney Skyliner at Epcot.
- We shared info on a restaurant refurb and new construction at Epcot.
- Disney World’s Splitsville is offering a Cast Member special!
- We spotted Jack Skellington Pumpkin Cotton Candy in Disneyland.
- Check out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom!
- You’ve got to check out the new Nightmare Before Christmas 25th anniversary merch.
- We spotted attraction-inspired Spirit Jerseys at Disney World.
- We shared the 5 best table service salads at Disney World.
- A new Disney Junior Dance Party is coming to Hollywood Studios this December.
- Check out the holiday preview for Toy Story Land.
- Sprinkles has limited-time cupcakes right now.
- We shared details on the holiday menus coming to Raglan Road in Disney Springs.
- Check out the price increases for Annual Passholders at Disney World.
- We checked out how much ticket prices increased this week.
- We spotted new packaging for Goofy’s Candy Company treats!
- Where can you find Pumpkin Dole Whip?
- We reviewed the Panko Corn Dog at Disneyland.
- Cookes of Dublin launched Mobile Order!
- We checked out the new El Mercado de Coronado in Disney’s Coronado Springs.
- There’s Purple Wall Cotton Candy in the Magic Kingdom now!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Epcot’s Spice Road Table Review, 25 Amazing Disney World Dishes You’ve Never Had But You’ve Got to Try, What to Eat and What to Skip at Wine Bar George, and 6 Hidden Disney Expenses You Need to Plan For.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.