Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just a few weeks left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed the Mickey Pumpkin Mousse at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We checked out the Chocolate Experience at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the Caramel Apple Cupcake at Roaring Fork.
- We’re talking about tiny, adorable Disney creations that you’ve gotta check out.
- Check out what’s NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- You’ve got to check out the new Cinderella dishware we found.
- Check out the new Mickey Mouse Club Collection coming to World of Disney!
- Get the details on what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We’re sharing Disney Skyliner details and a countdown.
- We’re checking out the new character-inspired treats coming to Disney World!
- Check out the new Disney food-inspired accessories in the Disney Parks.
- There’s a great Halloween cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Stitch-on-the-Shelf has arrived at Disney World!
- Lovepop is open at Disney Springs and you’ve gotta check it out.
- Check out this sneak preview of the reimagined World of Disney in Disney Springs.
- We have details on the new nature-inspired hotel coming to Disney World!
- Your furry friends will love the merch at Disney Tails.
- Check out everything NEW we spotted at Epcot this week – including this great merchandise.
- We have details on the taping of the Disney Holiday Parade Special.
- Check out the concept art for the rooftop dining coming to Coronado Springs! And more concept art was revealed here!
- We have details on even more fall foods at Disney World.
- Check out the construction update for Guardians of the Galaxy attraction at Epcot.
- Where can you find the Pumpkin Spice Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich?
- We have details on the progress of the Ratatouille ride and Disney Skyliner at Epcot.
- We shared info on a restaurant refurb and new construction at Epcot.
- Disney World’s Splitsville is offering a Cast Member special!
- We spotted Jack Skellington Pumpkin Cotton Candy in Disneyland.
- Check out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom!
- You’ve got to check out the new Nightmare Before Christmas 25th anniversary merch.
- We spotted attraction-inspired Spirit Jerseys at Disney World.
- We shared the 5 best table service salads at Disney World.
- A new Disney Junior Dance Party is coming to Hollywood Studios this December.
- Check out the holiday preview for Toy Story Land.
- Sprinkles has limited-time cupcakes right now.
- We shared details on the holiday menus coming to Raglan Road in Disney Springs.
- Check out the price increases for Annual Passholders at Disney World.
- We checked out how much ticket prices increased this week.
- We spotted new packaging for Goofy’s Candy Company treats!
- Where can you find Pumpkin Dole Whip?
- We reviewed the Panko Corn Dog at Disneyland.
- Cookes of Dublin launched Mobile Order!
- We checked out the new El Mercado de Coronado in Disney’s Coronado Springs.
- There’s Purple Wall Cotton Candy in the Magic Kingdom now!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Epcot’s Spice Road Table Review, 25 Amazing Disney World Dishes You’ve Never Had But You’ve Got to Try, What to Eat and What to Skip at Wine Bar George, and 6 Hidden Disney Expenses You Need to Plan For.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — 6 Hidden Disney Expenses You Need to Plan For Now
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — 6 Hidden Disney Expenses You Need to Plan for Now — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018
It’s hard to believe that the holidays are JUST around the corner! (But they totally are. You DO realize, that, right?) Now is the perfect time to get started on all things Disney + Holidays by pre-ordering the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2018 e-Book!
We’ve been busy as elves updating the 2018 guide with all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you hit the parks and resorts this November, December, and January!
Use code Peppermint to get 20% off the pre-order of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018!
We cover EVERYTHING in this one — not just food
! With over 300 pages of detailed information, over 300 color photos, and multiple bonus extras, this e-book WILL save you time and money during the busiest season in Walt Disney World!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018 e-Book provides you with all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season. The fully-updated 2018 edition includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2018” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Hollywood Studios’ Sunset Seasons Greetings, Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays, and more!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- A Preview of the 2019 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
And when you pre-order it now, you’ll save 20% with promo code PEPPERMINT AND get the 2017 guide immediately, for FREE! We’ll send the 2018 guide as soon as it’s published this fall!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code Peppermint to get 20% off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018!
DFB Reader Finds
On to the Round-Up!
shared this must-have Mickey Holiday Cookie Jar!
WDW for Grownups shared details on wine tasting experiences for Disney Vacation Club members.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe from this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Minnie Mouse Pancakes!