We are counting down to the start of the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, which starts this year on August 31!
As part of our on-going countdown, we’re making a list (and checking it twice!) of all the things we MUST eat this year, and we’re definitely including items from today’s featured booths: Thailand and Hawai’i!
This year the Festival is celebrating Epcot’s 35th anniversary with 35 Marketplace Booths – featuring five new booths and some returning booths, including Thailand!
Let’s check out what you’ll find on the menus at Thailand and Hawai’i… .
The Kalua Pork Slider is a fan-favorite at the Hawai’i booth.
- Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour DOLE® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
- Grilled Tuna Tataki with Seaweed Salad and Pickled Cucumbers and Wasabi Cream
- Teriyaki-glazed SPAM® Hash with Potatoes, Peppers and Onions and Spicy Mayonnaise
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts
- Maui Brewing Company Bikini Blonde Lager
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- Mai Tai featuring Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum
If you can’t wait until the Festival starts, here’s a recipe for the Kalua Pork Sliders! [Read more…]