Only a week left before my trip to WDW. There will be lots of updates of course, but for now, let’s go over the news…
- Pricing reduced for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Grape Getaway by $300 per person.
- La Hacienda de San Angel is scheduled to open to walk-ins on September 16th. Reservations will be bookable for after October 15th.
- The Muppets are teaming up with Cat Cora in the new Muppet Kitchen!
- Say goodbye to your favorite DCA farmer’s market restaurants…
- Check out our exclusive sneak peek at the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic tasting menu, with photos!
- “Eat at Flo’s and Get Gas!” proclaim the new Cars Land billboards lining the upcoming park area.
Of course, as we count down to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, be sure to check out our helpful guide!
And now, on to the Round-Up!
What Now Kathie?! shares her updated recipe of Le Cellier’s Cheddar Cheese Soup!
Kevin Kidney and Jody Daily offer up the Frito Kid in acrylic paints!
Caribbean Beach Resort Fan Site and members from its facebook page offer a tribute to the Banana Cabana Pool Bar!
Main St. Gazette offers tips for touring the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Disneyland Resort Paris held a very special cookie decorating contest… (thanks to Stitch Kingdom for the heads up)
The Contemporary Resort Fan Page gives an overview of lunch at the Contemporary Resort.
Disney Parks Blog showcases the Haunted Mansion’s Halloween Holiday Gingerbread House!
Pee Dee Foodie remembers the day Tigger took his hat at Crystal Palace.
Touring Plans‘ blogger Caroline Baggerly anticipates her run and gives tips regarding the Wine and Dine Half-Marathon in Disney World.
Two Boos Who Eat offers a personal review of the 2010 Disneyland Food and Wine Festival.
Tom Bricker gave me permission to show this awesome time-lapse Beaches and Cream Kitchen Sink video! Enjoy: