Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our PREVIEW of all the new eats and more at the Festival!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We were LIVE at the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- Check out the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party merchandise!
- New dining experience for Tables in Wonderland members at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Rise ‘n Shine Brunch now available on Saturday and Sunday.
- We have details on the return of the D23 Sip & Stroll event at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out the details on the Disney Du Jour Dance Party and more at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- You have to check out the new Brownie Temptation at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mobile Order expands to Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort!
- Check out all Halloween eats and party-exclusive eats at Disney World.
- Booking is now open for the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party!
- We shared dining updates for Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort!
- We found a new healthy snack at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts!
- Check out the DFB’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival map!
- A breakfast buffet is now available at the Ale & Compass Restaurant in Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
- Halloween is ON at Disney World!
- Check out the Mermaid Donut that is coming soon to Disney World.
- We reviewed the Cheetos Hot Dog at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Rivers of Light Dessert Party review from Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- You can get Mickey Jell-o in Disneyland!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Where in Disney World Can I Find…?, Food Tour of The Landing in Disney Springs, Part 2, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Review, and 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Preview.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.