Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our PREVIEW of all the new eats and more at the Festival!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We were LIVE at the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- Check out the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party merchandise!
- New dining experience for Tables in Wonderland members at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Rise ‘n Shine Brunch now available on Saturday and Sunday.
- We have details on the return of the D23 Sip & Stroll event at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out the details on the Disney Du Jour Dance Party and more at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- You have to check out the new Brownie Temptation at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mobile Order expands to Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort!
- Check out all Halloween eats and party-exclusive eats at Disney World.
- Booking is now open for the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party!
- We shared dining updates for Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort!
- We found a new healthy snack at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts!
- Check out the DFB’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival map!
- A breakfast buffet is now available at the Ale & Compass Restaurant in Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
- Halloween is ON at Disney World!
- Check out the Mermaid Donut that is coming soon to Disney World.
- We reviewed the Cheetos Hot Dog at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Rivers of Light Dessert Party review from Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- You can get Mickey Jell-o in Disneyland!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Where in Disney World Can I Find…?, Food Tour of The Landing in Disney Springs, Part 2, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Review, and 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Preview.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Disney World’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — Disney World’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book FINAL EDITION!
It’s HERE! We are SO excited to share with you the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2018, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
To celebrate the launch of the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival use promo code CHEFS and get 20% off the price!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs 75 days from August 30 until November 12, and the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code CHEFS to get 20% off the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
DFB Reader Finds
Morimoto Asia is one of our favorite Signature Restaurants at Disney World! DFB reader Desiree says she has to visit at least once a year because Morimoto Asia has “the best ribs!” You can find a recipe for those ribs here! ;-D
While the redesigned Carrot Cake Cookie at Disney’s Hollywood Studios isn’t as good as the original, it’s still a decent snack item (and makes a good, quick breakfast too). DFB reader @EctoFlapjack thought it was amazing.
On to the Round-Up!
WDW for Grownups shared their five favorite breakfast spots at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared a breakfast recipe from Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Muppet Babies Donuts.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!