Along with holiday treats, we spotted some more interesting Disney Food news this week. Did you see the new sign for Spice Road Table?? It’s awesome! 2014 will bring this brand new tapas restaurant to Epcot’s Morocco!
For more details, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Check out the new signage for Epcot’s Spice Road Table restaurant in Walt Disney World!
- The World Showcase of Flavors Food Truck rolled into Downtown Disney!
- We spotted new holiday treats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- The Cronut (or Croissant Doughnut) is being served at Epcot’s Refreshment Port.
- Disneyland visitors will find a new treat available in January — the Gourmet Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Apple!
- Disneyland’s Jingle Jangle Jamboree features cookie decorating and special snacks.
- Dole Whip and Popcorn scented air fresheners spotted in Disney World!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures!
DFB Reader Finds
Reader Abby tweeted a delicious find from Disneyland — the Chocolate Coffee Yule Log! You’ll find this seasonal treat at Plaza Inn!
Our buddy, disneynorth, tweeted this little beauty. There’s nothing better than a classic!
Thanks for sharing your delicious finds with us!
The “DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013″!
Tis the season for the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2013 e-Book!
And since we want you to save some cash right NOW, we have a steep discount for DFB readers (as always!). Get the brand new guide today for $3 off the regular purchase price for a limited time! How? Use code JINGLE at the check-out!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013 e-Book features 270 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A section dedicated to all “New for 2013” events, dining options, and activities.
- A Preview of the 2014 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013, head over to the DFB Store!
And if you want an even BETTER deal, snap up our DFB Holiday Bundle! This includes the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays AND our original DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013!
With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂 Find more great DFB Disney Dining Guidebooks at DFBStore.com!
On to the Round-Up!
shares yet another fun gift idea — the Mickey Mouse Jelly Belly candy dispenser!
disZine reports on seasonal meals and treats at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney district.
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups shares a Private Dining Experience at the Grand Floridian Resort.
Designing Disney researches the design history for a Disneyland Paris restaurant — Fuente del Oro Restaurante.