There’s a brand new, fun, and interactive store in Disney Springs as well as a ton of other changes! See everything we found this week!
Yep, Joffreys did it! They now they offer some super fresh, amazing looking, and yummy mini-donuts.
We found these delightful mini donuts on their very first day being offered at Joffrey’s Tea Traders in Disney Springs. You’ve got to see these, because with names like Love Bug, Unicorn, Cookies & Cream, Snickers, and more you know they will be something to see (and try!).
Last summer, Mickey and Minnie Mouse totally took over coffee beverages at Joffrey’s Tea Traders Cafe in Disney Springs. Like, literally.
Thanks to the”Ripple Maker” machine at the location, guests were suddenly able to top several iced and hot specialty Joffrey’s coffee drinks with latte art featuring the guest’s choice of Mickey or Minnie Mouse.
is chock full of new stuff this week — including new eats, new gear, and new construction updates! Let’s see what’s shakin’!
We are coming to you LIVE from Walt Disney World this weekend, as we learn even more of what’s in store this fall for the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
The Festival, which celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2015, will run for more than 7 weeks this year. That’s 53 days to enjoy all the food, wine, and fun that this event has to offer.
But that’s not all that’s been happening this week. While we’re busy learning more of what’s coming, let’s take a look at some of the food that’s made headlines this week.
Disney Food News
- We’re hearing rumors of another possible new restaurant coming Disney Springs: Chef Art’s Florida Fish Camp.
- We’re also taking a closer look at some of the changes in the Disney Dining Plan.
- The first Narrators for Epcot’s Candlelight Processional have been announced and booking is now open for the popular holiday event.
- Joffrey’s Tea Traders has opened in Downtown Disney (soon to be Disney Springs) and we’re taking a look at some of the different teas they offer.
- We have a review of the new to us Breakfast Waffle Cone at BoardWalk Bakery.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t [Read more…]