In fact, two shops — Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost and South Seas Traders — have both closed, creating an open space for a decent amount of covered and cooled seating.
Well, just like always, we took our Jungle Julep and strolled around with it. Why? Because — even with the popularity of this Adventureland Skewer spot — this little kiosk has never had a dedicated seating area. [Read more…]
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! We hope you’re enjoying a wonderful and relaxing weekend with your family! Now it’s time to sit back with a cuppa tea or java, and check out the latest in Disney food news… .
Don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! YAY! You can check out all the details here and pre-order our DFB Guide to the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival here (and get the 2016 guide FREE!).
Disney Food News
- We reviewed the snacks available in Pandora – The World of Avatar!
- Speaking of Pandora, you can get breakfast at Satu’li Canteen!
- We checked out The brand new Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club.
- We reviewed the Smokey Bones (Bourbon-n-Bacon) Chocolate Shake at Trilo-Bites.
- We checked out the limited-time Margarita Cupcake at Sprinkles!
- A Matterhorn Macaroon Donut debuted at Disneyland and we have all the details!
- Check out this sneak peek of the margaritas coming to Choza Margarita in Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion.
- We reviewed the new Chocolate Caramel Swirl at Karamell-Küche.
- We reviewed the Jungle Julep at Bengal Barbecue in Disneyland!
- New DFB YouTube videos have all the details on Pandora – The World of Avatar, an overview of the Disney Dining Plan, and what you should eat at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about the food you MUST EAT at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Check it out below — and subscribe here!
is one of our favorite places to pick up a quick and hearty snack in Disneyland. You already know that we can’t get enough of their meat and veggie skewers.
And it’s true: they put just about anything on a stick, with fun names like the Banyan Beef Skewer and the Safari Skewer. (Though we can never resist their stick-free signature, the Tiger Tail). [Read more…]