Two words sum up this past week: Free Dining! It’s now available for the rest of 2011 and Spring 2012! See more details below.
After you book your vacation package, make sure to reserve your ADRs early! Any time free dining is offered, table service restaurants tend to be in high demand and often fill to capacity.
Latest Disney Food News
- Kevin Kidney has designed nostalgic merchandise for WDW’s 40th anniversary!
- It’s back! Free Dining packages are available for select dates from 10/2/2011 to 3/31/2012.
- Raglan Road is going green on September 17th! It’s a Half-Way to St. Paddy’s Day celebration, and you’re invited!
- The official website for Epcot’s 2011 Food and Wine Festival is starting to reflect this year’s themes. Check it out!
- There’s plenty of beer at the upcoming Food and Wine Festival! Take a look at some of the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival brews!
Reminder: The DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book Now Available!
Our friends over at Walt Disney World For Grown-Ups were inspired to create a list of their top five Magic Kingdom snacks after checking out our newest e-Book, the Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks! Many thanks, WDWFG!
You can get your own inspirational copy of our new mini-guide here! 😉
On to the Round-Up!
Progress City, U.S.A.
shows us a coaster from World Showcase! Hint: It’s not a thrill ride.
Studios Central helps us stay cool with refreshing beverages at Hollywood Studios. Bottoms up!
Bonnet Creek Blog shows Florida’s largest cupcake created during Cupcake Lovers Weekend at the Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort!
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World salutes National Tequila Day!
Main Street Gazette visits the Anandapur Local Foods Cafe this week!
The AllEars Blog takes us up close to the new restaurant complex at Disney California Adventure. Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta and Paradise Garden Grill serve up yummy eats at Paradise Pier!