Another awesome trip to Disney World this week!
The highlights included getting to see Mike Wozowski and Sully announce the upcoming 24-hour Disney Day on May 24th…from Spaceship Earth! You can check out my video of the whole #Disney24 Monsters University 24-hour day announcement here!
But we’ve got LOTS more news where that came from. Like new goodies at the Boardwalk Bakery and in Disneyland, wine dinners, and more.
Disney Food News
Let’s take a look at a few of the big news items this week…
- The Disney Magic Cruise Ship will soon offer updated dining options and a whole new after-hours entertainment district!
- Disney World’s Boardwalk Bakery has re-opened with three times the space for goodies! We’ll have a full review on the blog tomorrow, but check out this fun Boardwalk Bakery sneak peek!
- Check out the Mickey Coconut Pattie at Trolley Treats in Disney California Adventure!
- Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is presenting two wine dinners in May.
- Take a look at the chocolate-covered banana in the Magic Kingdom.
- Don’t miss the Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcake while it’s at Captain Cook’s in Disney’s Polynesian Resort!
- There are fun Worms & Dirt treats at Walt Disney World for Earth Week!
And there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board.
Michelle B. shared her first visit to Club 33 in Disneyland — “We had such an amazing time!! The dessert buffet (and all the other food) was fantastic! The s’mores dessert and Mickey macaroons were my favorite!”
Happy Anniversary, Michelle!
Katie S. sent in this gem from Joy of Tea. “It is a mango green tea slush from the Joy of Tea booth in the China pavilion at Epcot. It has a tangy sweet flavor but it is not very overpowering. It is super refreshing and perfect for hot Florida days. It is a must get every time I set foot in Epcot!”
Thanks for sharing!
Bundle Up for Savings…
If you’re headed to Disney World this year, this set of guidebooks is a must-have! Get more great Disney Dining information and photos for an even lower price.
Our best-selling DFB Guide + Snacks e-Book Bundle includes Three Great e-Books for over 30% Off!
With our popular DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle, you’ll get our:
- 400-page DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2013 Edition, our
- DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks, AND our
- DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
All for a significant discount! Learn more about the DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle here!
And don’t forget — with a 30-day money-back guarantee, there’s no risk in trying them out!
On to the Round-Up
tempts us with Be Our Guest Dessert Plates now available!
Kevin Kidney features his new mugs, designed for the Tiki Room Anniversary!
Walt Disney World for Grown-Ups visits character meals at Walt Disney World!
Gorillas Don’t Blog finds vintage Disney bottle caps!
AllEars shares a new Hidden Mickey at Karamell-Küche in Epcot — courtesy of Steve Barrett!
Daily News Los Angeles dines at Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure!
Running at Disney highlights Landscape of Flavors at Art of Animation Resort.
Main Street Gazette sips an African Starr Mojito at the Animal Kingdom Lodge’s Sanaa.