Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out our full day adventure over at the Animal Kingdom 20th Anniversary Celebration and Party for the Planet!
- We checked out the Peanut Butter and Jelly Eclairs at Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland!
- Celebrate Party for the Planet and the 20th anniversary of Animal Kingdom with special eats!
- We have tips on how to score Free Dining when it’s announced!
- Check out our ultimate guide to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- We have a Pixar Fest review of the Strawberry Funnel Cake at Hungry Bear Cafe.
- Find out which new character is coming to Cape May Cafe’s breakfast!
- Celebrate Earth Day with special eats around Disney World.
- There’s a new, must-have cupcake at the Contempo Cafe!
- Get the details on the Pixar Fest root beer float served in Woody’s Boot.
- Free Dining for United Kingdom residents was announced for 2019!
- Check out the color-changing noodles at Pixar Fest!
- We have details on the menu at Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs.
- We checked out Alien Pizza Planet at Pixar Fest.
- We celebrated Tax Day with a big sale at the DFB Store.
- Check out the first look at Jack Jack’s Cookie Num Num’s on Pixar Pier!
- We reviewed the Fruity Pebble Funnel Cake Fries at Pixar Fest.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 5 New and Coming Soon Restaurants in Disneyland, Best Attractions with Low-to-No Waits at the Magic Kingdom, and Epcot Candy Challenge!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]