More news on the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival front today!
If you enjoyed the Ultimate VIP Tour Experience for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival last year, we have great news: the package is returning again in 2015! And even better — Walt Disney World passholders can book the Ultimate VIP Tour Experience for a 15% discount!
Not to be confused with the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Tasting Sampler, or the Epcot Food and Wine Premium Package, the Ultimate VIP Tour Experience for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival offers you a combination of VIP experiences, special events, and opportunities to learn from Disney Chefs and other Festival notables in a whole new way.
Your special Food and Wine Festival experience, which will last the full day, includes all of the following:
- Seating for What’s Cooking With…, which includes a champagne toast (See our list of who will be appearing each week on our Food and Wine Festival Special Events Page)
- A special beverage demonstration, including Wine, Spirits, and Craft Beer, in the VIP Lounge at Festival Center
- Escort to experience Soarin’ and Test Track attractions
- A Private Tasting and Pairing Event with Disney Chefs at the new Sustainable Chew Marketplace Booth which includes tasting of 3 of the most popular Food and Wine Festival pairings
- Backstage VIP Tour of The Land
- Gold Badge Seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert, plus another champagne toast
- VIP Reserved area for IllumiNations viewing
Please note that terms and inclusions in the package are, of course, subject to change. [Read more…]