The pros and cons of this offer are different for everyone, so I thought I’d take a minute to give you my specific “set of learnings” from my previous free dining experiences:
- Free dining means I get to use up all of my table service credits in three days by eating at California Grill every night
- Free dining means that Yachtsman Steakhouse stops serving Ribeye because it takes up too much space on the grill
- Free dining means I leave for the airport with about 20 bottles of water because I wasn’t able to use all of my snack credits (blame California Grill)
- Free dining means I get to discover that Casey’s Corner hot dogs and french fries are the best hot dogs and french fries in Disney World, and that’s that.
- Free dining means I should leave more tummy room to use snack credits on Dole Whips!
- Free dining means I have to book my advanced dining reservations even earlier than before!
- Free dining means that the ghost town that was September in Disney World has now turned into a literal free-for-all! Use fastpass!