Wishes Dessert Party Extended Dates Through End of October!

Wishes Dessert Party Buffet

Wishes Dessert Party Buffet

9/18 Update: Wishes Dessert Party has been extended through January 2nd, 2010!

Just spoke with Disney Dining and had it confirmed that the Wishes Dessert Party has been extended through the end of October! Call WDW-DINE to book (it’s news to a lot of the booking agents, so just be persistent! I was on the phone with guest services supervisors for quite a while confirming this…).

Call soon! There are some dates in September that are already sold out!

FYI: 24-hour cancellation, cost for two adults was $46. Also, it looks like the party might not be offered on Sundays in September.

You can see past posts on the Wishes Dessert Party here:
Wishes Dessert Party Announced (includes details of the evening)
Wishes Dessert Party Photos!!

Photo Credit: Zapperz @ MyDisneyMania.blogspot.com

1. Cody says:

Cool!! Thanks for the info… Ill be sure and try to book for my bday in October.. :)

2. Bruce says:

Okay…. so about 5 minutes ago I saw a tweet from Disney Parks:

Note: Friday is the last night for the Fireworks Dessert Party at MK.

Very strange.

No worries, Bruce — I called and confirmed with Disney! The Dessert Party has been extended through November 1st.

@Cody: Happy early birthday!

4. Simon says:

Does anyone know if this covered by the Dining Plan or would I have to pay extra for it?

Hi Simon,

As of right now, this is not covered by the dining plan.

6. Simon says:

Thanks, might try and persuade the ‘rents to book this as a special treat for my 21st birthday. Already got ADR booked for Tony’s at 1:20pm so this at nighttime should be perfect ending. :)

7. kim says:

what time of evening is this at? do i just call the regular disney line to book it? we will be there the weekend before halloween …

Hi Kim — The party begins about one hour before Wishes is scheduled to begin at the Magic Kingdom. You can call 407-WDW-DINE to book! Good luck and have fun!

Hey again Simon — I think this would be the perfect birthday treat! Happy 21st!

9. Arthur K says:

This would be a fantastic Bday treat. Happy Bday.

10. [...] on the topic of food, the Disney Food Blog notes that the Wishes Dessert Party has been extended through the end of October. Many people have reported pleasant experiences here. [...]

11. I know I am calling tomorrow to reserve a spot for teh night I arrive in September! All in the name of good research practices, of course.

12. Connie says:

FYI – I’ve booked the Dessert Party in October and was told that it will be in conjunction with Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party – meaning that you have to have a ticket for the party in addition to the dessert party price.

Hi Connie! Thanks for your comment. Great reminder that you DO have to pay for admission to the park AND the cost of the party in order to attend the Wishes Dessert Party.

That means that if you’re attending the Wishes Dessert Party on a Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party night, you need to pay for a ticket for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party in addition to a reservation at the Dessert party. And if you’re attending the Wishes Dessert Party on a regular night, you’ll need to pay for admission to the Magic Kingdom in addition to the cost of the Wishes Dessert Party.