The Cupcake Store at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney

Check out these great photos from the new Cupcake Store kiosk in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney! The kiosk will be around until January 9th, and flavors include: vanilla bean with butter-cream frosting; chocolate with chocolate butter-cream frosting; red velvet with cream-cheese frosting; yellow cake with butter-cream frosting and sprinkles, and chocolate or vanilla cake with coconut icing. Cupcakes are $4.95 a piece.

Thanks to Misti Song and her family for the photos!

The Cupcake Store Kiosk

The Cupcake Store Kiosk

Cupcake Packaging

Cupcake Packaging

Cupcake Display

Cupcake Display

Holiday Decorated Cupcake

Holiday Decorated Cupcake

Chocolate and Chocolate

Chocolate and Chocolate

Snowman Decoration

Snowman Decoration

Thanks again to Misti and her family!

1. Jeff W says:

Those look dang good! And dang it, that web address takes you nowhere. Double dang it!

(Yes, my word of the day *is* “dang”.)

They DO look good! But which web address did you try that didn’t take you anywhere?

3. Gray says:

Why is it only open until January? It should be open all year long! Cupcakes just might be my favorite dessert in the whole wide world.

Gray — I do hope Disney does a permanent cupcake store at some point — that’d be awesome

5. Terence Cruz says:

I went there and bought all the flavors.. its really sweet but really good.. i think its better than Sprinkles.. but then again thats just my opinion.. the red velvet cup cake tastes like the red velvet cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!

6. NO FAIR! When are we gonna get one of those here at WDW DTD?????

Terence: Better than Sprinkles!? No way! I gotta get me some of these cupcakes!

Amanda: Hopefully this is a “beta!”

8. [...] Another delicious article from the Disney Food Blog: [...]

9. Violet says:

Just went to Disneyland this past week and bought a red velvet cupcake (among others) and it is the best! I do hope they plan to have them longer than January since I plan to go back in March. Also, I did try the website and cannot access the page (www.thecupcakestoreonline.com ?). Either way, buy one or five, they are really good!

Thanks for the review, Violet! Hopefully the website will be up and running soon…I’d love to read/hear more about the bakery.

11. Mari says:

I can’t wait to try these! The website is up and working, but there;s no date for a permanent opening at Downtown Disney. It just says “Coming soon”.

Let us know what you think, Mari!

13. Vanessa Stevens says:

Just visited Disneyland this last weekend for my husbands birthday. I saw the cupcake store as we were walking and decided to pick a couple up to take back to our room so we can sing happy birthday to him. I just have to say they were amazing. I hate to buy baked goods cause you never know how they will taste, I loved them. I will definately buy some again.

Vanessa — Great story!! Which flavors did you get?

15. Cupcake says:

The red velvet cupcake is awesome! Moist, and a great flavor.

16. Sue says:

Sadly, the cupcake store is gone. I gave them as much business as I could, but it must not have been enough ;)