2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Merchandise Preview

Tim Rogerson has been at it again! He previewed his 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival official artwork in our Disney Food Blog interview, and now it’s time to see it full-scale!

Cheers to 15 Years official Food and Wine Festival Artwork

And below is a preview of the 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Merchandise that will be available at the event. There will be much more, too! I can’t wait to showcase it for you in October!

2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Artwork Trivet

2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Artwork serving dish

2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Artwork cutting board

2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Artwork oil and vinegar bottles

2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Artwork wine bottle holder

2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Artwork spoon rest

2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Artwork tote bag

2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Artwork salt and pepper shakers

2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Artwork cap and ladies shirt

2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Artwork wine glasses

2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Artwork wine stopper

Don’t forget — you can meet Tim Rogerson (who is brilliant!) at the Festival! See him October 1,2,3,9,10,16,17,23,24,30, and 31 and November 6,7,13, and 14.

As always, be sure to check out our 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages for detailed information about chefs, seminars, pricing, menus, and other specs on the Festival! See you in October!

Source: Art of Disney Parks. All images copyright Disney.

1. Molly says:

I’m planning a trip in November and had gotten the dining plan for the first time. I was wondering if you could use the dining plan for any of the food festival kiosks?

Molly, you can! Most of the food items at the kiosks can be purchased for a snack credit! Just look for the little DDP symbol next to each item on the menu (check out the menu on this page for an example)

3. Vance says:

I’m so going to but the poster again this year…we bought the one from last year but haven’t gotten around to framing it yet. Finger’s crossed they put the fisherman pie recipe from Ireland in this year’s cookbook.

4. James (Disneynorth) says:

Oooooooooh….. Aaaaaaaaaah! Let’s see, adding to my shopping list: the wine bottle holder and the wine glasses! And I’m sure my wife will get the mug.

Only 78 more sleeps!

Vance — You gotta get that thing framed!! :-) I think this year’s poster will be a great companion piece.

James — Can you BELIEVE its so close?!??!?!?!

6. Carl says:

Can I buy Merchandise mail order to Uk?

7. Mark Bell says:

Hey,
    My fiancee and I are getting married at Disney in October. We have the dining plan. Between that and this superb food festival I hope we still fit our wedding garments! lol.. Really looking forward to picking up some great merchandise
    Cheers,
    Mark

8. Terri says:

I’m going but on the last day. I hope you all save me some food! I can’t wait!!!!! Ps I’m trying to gety husband to let me book extra day:)

9. Susie says:

What about the merchandise that looks like the festival overlay? I always enjoy that line of merch!!

Carl — not sure on that one :-(

Mark — Good luck and congratulations!

Terri — How’d the extra day go? :-)

Susie — THey haven’t released that stuff yet, as far as I know. I’ll snag pics as soon as I get there for ya!

11. Brenda says:

I had my poster framed from last year and it turned out great!