Disney Food Pics of the Week: Desserts I’d Love To Try

Thanks to all who have contributed their photos to the Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza! Keep sending them along! This week, the Disney Food Pics of the Week are three desserts I’d love to try!

Here’s a gorgeous shot of the Warm Chocolate Espresso Tart at Disney California Adventure’s Wine Country Trattoria. Photographer: Kirsten Marie

warm chocolate espresso tart at Wine Country Trattoria

This Chai Cream dessert at Sanaa has been called addictive! Photographer: Kelly Tressler

Sanaa Chai Cream

A classic treat…with a twist! Check out this Disney homemade ice cream sandwich with mint chocolate chip ice cream! Photographer: DisneyNorth

Mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich

As always, thank you to the photographers who have submitted these photos to the Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza on Flickr! Come join us!

To see more of our Disney Food Pics of the Week series, click this link!

1. That chai cream looks amazing! Def need to go back to Sanaa.

2. Kelly says:

I think the Chai Cream is my new favorite dessert at Disney.

3. James (Disneynorth) says:

That ice cream sandwich sure looks delicious…….. ;) Too bad it had to be shared!! LOL

Actually, my wife and I both commented afterwards that we should have bought one each. There’s always next time!

4. marci says:

I have got to try one of those ice cream sandwiches sometime…they look sooo good!

5. Beth says:

These all look delicious. Looking at these pics is making it very hard not to go get a sugary treat!

6. Carolyn says:

Oh yummy yummy yummy. If anyone had the chai cream, does it have a clove? ( not a fan of clove ).

Adding the ice cream Sammy to my list of gotta try!

7. Josh says:

They all look pretty tasty! The Chai Cream does look a bit on the watery side though.

Any idea what the white stuff on the Espresso Tart is?

8. vanessa says:

That lady with the ice cream sandwich is a lucky lady. My friend used to work at the bakery last summer and you’re not supposed to give people flavored ice cream when making the sandwiches. Only Vanilla.

Was this at Disney World or some where else with more variety of ice cream flavors?