Editor’s Note: Kouzzina is no longer offering a Chef’s Table option.
This just in from WDW News!
As you know, Kouzzina by Cat Cora on Disney World’s Boardwalk has been closed for a few weeks for refurbishment. Everyone wondered why a restaurant that’s only been open for a year needed refurb, but, here’s a bit of a peek into the mystery!
The restaurant has re-emerged with even more to offer —
- New exterior signage
- New “Cat Cora Presence” in the lobby via video monitors that showcase Cat’s views on food and family
- Cat’s product line is now available for sale in the lobby
- And “olive oil tasting experience” is now highlighted in the main dining room — with the bread at the meal, servers will offer two varieties of Greek olive oils to taste and compare
- New artwork, marble finishes, and window treatments have also been added
- And… a CHEF’S TABLE! The “Coranation Room” has been added at the back of the room with more upscale decor. A Chef’s Table experience will be offered on weekends (upcoming).
You can read our review of Kouzzina here!