Stuff That’s Rad: Disney Themed Candy Boxes

Thanks to Emily for sending these twitpics of some rad new chocolate bars and candies she found in the Magic Kingdom today.

Monorail Chocolate Candy

I think my favorite is: “Just a Mouthful of Candy Helps the Wait Time Go Down” Gummy Bears. Here are a few more…

Disney Themed Candy Boxes

Have you seen these? What’s your favorite? Let us know in the comments section below!

Comments

1. Dora says

Love “Please Stand Clear of My Chocolate”! Do you know if this is just for Valentine’s Day or will this be on-going?

2. Niki says

Cannot wait to check these out! We’ll be at WDW in just under 10 days now and I’m excited everyone will be getting candy from me this trip. As for being for sale @DL, they were not available at least as of this past weekend. We just got back from DL Sunday, and I would definitely have noticed these :(

3. Galloping Gourmand says

So now I’ll just have to collect each. Hope these are still around when I go back… whenver that will be.

4. Courtney says

I’ll probably have to buy a box of “Who needs Prince Charming when you have chocolate” when I’m there at the end of the month.

5. Emily says

It’s hard to read but the “Mood Chocolate” says, “If you’re feeling GRUMPY it can make you HAPPY, but don’t be DOPEY and eat too much or you’ll have to see the DOC” :D

There was another one with the Snow Queen on it and I THINK there might have been one other one too…

6. DisneyandBeyond says

I ABSOLUTELY NEED THAT JESSICA RABBIT BOX! RIGHT NOW!

I would buy it just for the box.

LOVE the MINE MINE MINE candy guppies! These are SO cute! Sadly, for those of us not going to the World in the near future, I don’t see these on the Disney Store website.

Thanks for posting these AJ! I’m going to have to pick-up the Jessica Rabbit one when I’m down there a week from Monday! I collect all things Jessica Rabbit. If you have any more tips on where I could find her merchandise I’m all ears!

I love the monorail one- so fun! I really like how they gave them all a vintage feel… Hope they still have these when we are at wdw for food and wine my youngest loves chocolate!