Disney Food Pics of the Week: Adult Thirst-Quenchers

Thanks to all who have contributed their photos to the Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza! Keep on sending ‘em! The Disney Food Pics of the Week feature adult beverages! Slàinte!

This margarita flight is served at La Cava del Tequila in Epcot’s Mexico pavilion! Salud!
Photographer: shnewell

Margarita Flight

The Lapu Lapu is served in a pineapple at the Tambu Lounge at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. Okole maluna!
Photographer: M.Giordano1

Lapu Lapu

The Grand Marnier Orange Slush is refreshing and delicious. Stop by Les Vins des Chefs de France to get your adult slushie! À votre santé!
Photographer: Mandy Jansen

Grand Marnier Orange Slush

All images are copyrighted to their photographers. Do not download or re-use without photographer permission.

As always, thank you to the photographers who have submitted these photos to the Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza on Flickr! Join us for Foodie Photo Fun!

To see more of our Disney Food Pics of the Week series, click this link!

1. Kelly says:

My favorites are the Blood Orange Margarita at the Tequila Bar in Mexico AND the Pomegrante Kir from the stand in France :)

2. Tracy A. says:

I’d like to know how you order–and consume–that margarita flight at La Cava. It was crazy packed last time I was there–do you stand there and make people wait for you to drink it? Because I’m ok with doing that–as long as I can have one! It looks GREAT! I loved the cucumber margarita.

3. A Grand Marnier Slush would hit the spot right about now!

4. Susan says:

Those all look so good! I have had the Lapu Lapu and the Grand Marnier slush… but the margarita flight is new to me. I was 10 weeks pregnant during my last trip to WDW in November, so I couldn’t drink :( I can’t wait for my next trip with my little princess!

5. Sarah says:

As far as I’ve heard, the Margarita flight hasn’t been available for a while now. They still have a tequila flight, but I haven’t heard anything about bringing back the Margarita one. I really wanted to try one on my last trip.

6. Becca says:

Oh wow. Spring weather has just kicked in and I’m almost 6 months pregnant. That margarita flight couldn’t look and sound more beautiful than right now! Roll on September 2012!

7. Sara says:

Oooh how I love the squishees from France! That margarita flight looks awesome, I so want to try it! I thought they weren’t serving the flight anymore though, hopefully I’m wrong about that!

Sarah and Sara — the marg flights are always available at Rix and Maya at Coronado, and at la Hacienda in Epcot. La Cava is the only spot where you might not find it due to a lower production of margs.

9. Shayne says:

Wow, I guess we got lucky with that margarita flight! We got there when La Cava opened at noon, ordered that at the bar, and then snagged a table to enjoy it.

10. Christa says:

Can’t wait to get my Grand Marnier Slush fix in a little over a week!

11. Gina says:

That margarita flight is all mine come July!

12. CLC says:

The maragarita flight is only offered on weekdays at La Cava del Tequila. They haven’t stopped doing them completely.

C x