Fun Find: The Disney Cupcake Guide Infographic

If you know anything about us here at Disney Food Blog, then you know we are PASSIONATE about our Disney cupcakes! …That’s an understatement, actually…since we’ve even created our very own 2011 and 2012 Disney Cupcake Crawls!

Well, today, I bring you the most beea-utiful “infographic” that I have EVER set my eyes on. Why so lovely, you ask? Because it’s ALL ABOUT CUPCAKES. DISNEY cupcakes, to be specific. Take a look…

Emma from A Pinch of Pixie Dust has done an AMAZING job of researching and compiling this handy-dandy guide to many of the cupcakes found around Walt Disney World. Personally, I think this awesome guide should be blown up to poster size and framed! (UPDATE! Emma’s turned this into a poster that you can purchase! Find it here!)

While some of these cupcakes are seasonal — and there are a few not listed that you can be surprised by (like the King Cupcake!) — this is a great compilation to get an idea of what’s waiting for you in Disney World!

Now…are you ready to tackle the 2012 Disney Cupcake Crawl Challenge…??

Many thanks to Emma for allowing us to share her awesome work! Be sure to check out her blog!

Comments

V — Thanks for that cool link! We both have the same goal of trying them all (and trying our favorites multiple times, I’ll bet!)

2. Paula B. says

Is this art that you can purchase? I love food posters for my kitcnen and I am a cupcake/Disney afficionado so I would love to have this!

3. Kevin says

I’m so ashamed. I thought I knew all the varieties of Disney cupcakes, but there are so many I have missed!

4. Rune says

Compiling that looks like time well spent to me!

Can’t wait to sample a few of these on our Xmas visit. =)

Are you trying to kill me?? Oh my goodness!!!!!!! We’re going to need to try some of these soon…each one looks more amazing than the one before!!!!!

Thanks for sharing my “cupcake index” AJ, I’m so glad you liked it! lol, you’re right — shortly after I finished it, I noticed your post about the king cupcake. Must go check that out soon!

I’m hoping to make the infographic available as a poster soon, I’ll keep y’all updated! :)

7. canadianslovewdw says

spaghetti and meatballs… that is one i dont recall reading on here… and i think ive read every article in the past 2 plus years…

8. Jackie says

I just printed it and we will be taking it with us to Disney World as a guide. Thanks!

9. Heather Louise says

I LOVE THIS! I printed it out and put it in the “Magic” notebook (as my children call it) that I am compiling for our upcoming trip in September/October. Thank you again for all that you do for us WDW foodies.

Canadians — I think it was in the round-up. :-) Pam Brandon featured it on the Disney Parks Blog; it’s on the kids’ menu at Mama Melrose!Try it and lemme know how it is!

11. Amy says

This is amazing!!! I’ve got an 8-day trip planned for September. I feel a sugar-high coming on already!

12. Galloping Gourmand says

Also wanted to say that they reviewed all of the cupcakes as well. (I wish i could go back and edit.)

That would be an awesome poster for my office :) My sister had the Red Velvet and the Lemon Creme from the Contempo Cafe this week… she said the Red Velvet beat out the Lemon but they were both good. I want to eat them all… so many cupcakes… not enough time at Disney!

The world would be a much better place if one of these were in every household….

Now if we can just hook you up with Willy Wonka and make a version that you can lick and taste the cupcakes. Now that’s my dream! :p

Awesome work, thanks for sharing Emma & AJ!

15. Brooke says

This is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing! It’s just so pretty! (I know. I’m gushing.)

16. Mindy says

Just got back from the World, and had a Pineapple Coconut cupcake at the Land. To die for!!!

True fact: I once bought a cupcake at Starring Rolls and carried it around for hours, referring to it as my “emergency cupcake.” (Peanut butter chocolate, to answer the unwritten question.)