Disney continues its commitment toward making the food they serve approachable, safe, and fun for everyone!
As a result, the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival will feature a listing of Gluten Free items.
You’ll be able to view which menu items are gluten free in the Food and Wine Festival Passports. But we also have a complete list right here, so you can get started on your planning right away!
And don’t forget — some items can be made Gluten Free by leaving off a component (bread, for instance). Be sure to ask the Cast Members at the Marketplace Booths if this is an option.
2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Gluten Free Items
- South African bobotie with turkey and mushrooms
- Garlic shrimp with roasted tomatoes, lemon myrtle and rapini
- Grilled lamb chop with mint pesto and potato crunchies
- Mocequa de pescado: Regal Springs premium tilapia with coconut lime sauce and steamed rice
- Crispy pork belly with black beans, tomato and cilantro
- Seared rainbow trout with bacon, frisee and maple Minus 8 Vinaigrette
- “Le Cellier” wild mushroom beef filet mignon with truffle butter sauce
- Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon hash with sweet corn, potatoes, hollandaise and pickled jalapeños
- Griddled “yard bird” with braised greens
- Griddled Greek cheese with pistachios and honey
- Warm chocolate pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Rib eye taco: Marinated rib eye, roasted chipotle salsa and grilled scallions on a corn tortilla
- Venison sausage with pickled mushrooms, baby arugula and black currant reduction
- Grilled beef skewer with chimichurri sauce and boniato purée
- Roasted Verlasso salmon with quinoa salad and arugula chimichurri
- Ensalada de carrucho: Caribbean conch salad with onion, tomato and cilantro
- Carne guisada con arroz blanco: Slow-braised beef with Puerto Rican-grown rice
- Fresh potato pancake with smoked Scottish salmon and herb sour cream
- Seared sea scallop with spinach-cheddar gratin and crispy bacon
- Lemongrass chicken curry with coconut and jasmine rice
While guests with other special diets will still need to ask to see the ingredient book available at each kiosk, folks adhering to a gluten free diet will find this information invaluable. It’s such a time-saver too!
NOTE: Because of the outdoor preparation of many of these items, we cannot guarantee that cross-contamination will not occur. Please double check with a Disney cast member or Chef to ensure that the item is gluten free before you purchase.
Return to the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Index Page.