News! 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Cookbook Will Combine All Three Epcot Festivals

It’s one of our favorite souvenirs at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. We line up every year to get the latest edition of the Festival Cookbook!

food and wine festival logo

But this year, Disney will do things a little differently.

For the first time ever, the cookbook that’s released in time for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival will feature all three Festivals that now call Epcot home.

The 2014 version of the book will combine recipes from the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival, and Epcot’s latest celebration of food, Holidays Around the World.

Piggylicious Bacon Cupcake From Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival --- Think This Popular Treat Will Make It In to the New Festival Cookbook?

Piggylicious Bacon Cupcake From Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival — Think This Popular Treat Will Make It In to the New Festival Cookbook?

While the Epcot Food and Wine Festival has always been

all about food, the Flower and Garden Festival and Holidays Around the World only recently added food as a major component to their festival line ups.

2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Cookbook

2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Cookbook

The as yet untitled book will be available for purchase at the Festival Center and around Epcot when the Festival gets underway on September 19!

Are you excited that the new cookbook will offer recipes from all three festivals? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think!

1. Nathalie says:

It’ll be my first visit to Disney World from the UK and I’m so excited about the Food and Wine Festival! I collect cookery books so I’ll definitely be adding this to my hoard!

2. Pat says:

Hopefully the ghost pepper tilapia from this year’s F&G festival will be included. Either way a must buy.

3. Claire says:

Last year we arrived towards the end of the Food and Wine Festival and scored the cookbooks for half price! They always have great recipes…I’m looking at you pork slider from Hawaii…and at half price they made great souvenirs for lots of people.

4. Gabriele says:

Great news! Cant wait to purchase this. How much was the cookbook last year? And do you expect the price to increase since this year it will be a combo book?

5. robyn says:

Will we be able to purchase the cookbook online?

6. Shannon says:

Woo Hoo! I have been collecting the F&W Festival cookbooks since attending my first one in 2011. I haven’t been to the F&G festival since they’ve added the food booths and I haven’t experienced the Holidays Around the World but I’m definitely looking forward to picking this book up when I’m at the F&W Festival in October. :-)

7. Max S. says:

This will be so cool, I love the cookbooks. Does anyone know how much it will cost?

8. Gretchen says:

Is there any way to purchase this if not able to be at F & W?