We’re celebrating the grand launch of The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2016 e-Book! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2016 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2016 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 530 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBStore.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: HAPPYPLACE to get a $4 discount for a limited time!
We know that when it comes to your Disney trips, planning ahead is practically essential these days. And if you can save time and money in the process — even better!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is stuffed FULL of helpful features to help make your trip go smoothly, like:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
- New section on Using Uber at Walt Disney World.
While our 2015 Guide was extensive, Disney World is always updating menus, prices, and other dining info. And we’re always finding new things to tell you about! So we’re updating this edition with brand new details and more exclusive info! Check out some of our sample pages below. Click to enlarge!
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2016 Guide:
- Over 530 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An sneak peek at upcoming restaurants and openings
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2016
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks
- A comprehensive chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2016, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for Great Snacks you must try in 2016
- Updated info about how to dine at Be Our Guest Restaurant and other popular locations
- Our suggestions for “off the menu” orders you simply have to try
- A fully updated for 2016 list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers
- Recommendations for the best restaurants to book when you have babies and toddlers
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Disney World Dining Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, discounts, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our Grand Launch week!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBStore.com and use code: HAPPYPLACE for your discount!
Should I buy the 2016 Guide if I have the 2015 Guide?
The 2016 Guide has entirely updated information, an updated Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, an updated chapter on snacks, a 10-page “what’s new this year in Disney World” section, a “what’s new in Disney Springs” section, a section on how to use Uber in Walt Disney World, and more. If you did purchase the 2015 guide, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a loyalty discount code for the 2016 edition!
Did you pre-order the 2016 guide?
Check your email (and spam folder) for your copy NOW! If you don’t see your copy, email us at email@example.com and we’ll happily help.