Happy last day of January! It’s time to sit back, relax, and enjoy our weekly round-up of the most delicious Disney food news.
We are so excited to announce the grand launch of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016 e-book! The Guide is fully updated for 2016 vacations and is available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans at Walt Disney World!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- It’s the “Year of the Monkey” and Nine Dragons Restaurant and Morimoto Asia are celebrating the Chinese New Year with special menu offerings starting February 8.
- We recently checked out the newly-expanded Cove Bar at Disney California Adventure.
- Seashore Sweets at Disney’s BoardWalk is closing February 1!
- New Outdoor Kitchens and new food items coming to this year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- Check out the mini dessert tarts at Everything Pop in Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
- There’s a brand new DFB Podcast and AJ and Brad are talking about their favorite snack options at Disney World and Disneyland resorts!
- Special menus and treats are coming to Disneyland for Valentine’s Day weekend!
- Have you checked out the bookshelves in the secret passageway at the Skipper Canteen? You should!
- Disney has announced 2 New Booths at the 2016 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival this spring!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
— Disney for Grown Ups (@disney4grownups) January 19, 2016
Those are great choices!!! Make sure to search #OnTheList on Twitter to see what is on everyone’s Disney food bucket list, plus tweet, instagram, or facebook out your favorites using the hashtag #OnTheList. Be sure to @DisneyFoodBlog!
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016 e-book!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 530 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today and use promo code HAPPYPALCE for $4 off!
Our team of Walt Disney World food experts have put together the most comprehensive guide to Walt Disney World food and dining available. With more than 25 years of experience eating and drinking our way through the Parks and Resorts, we’ve learned a thing or two — and we love sharing our secrets with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016 e-Book today, and start planning your Disney dining adventures right now!
Here are just a few of the things you’ll find in our DFB to Walt Disney World Dining:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic. You asked for it, and we wrote it!
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable — always just a pocket away!
- and MORE!
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today and use promo code HAPPYPLACE for $4 off!
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 edition. And during this special sale, you can get $4 off the already low price when you enter code SAVINGS.
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% off the guide prices — representing great savings. But with our extra $4, you’ll save even more. Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here.
The bundle includes the pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival as well as the 2015 guide as an immediate download — FREE!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix found this Mickey Waffle on a Stick Maker and while we love Mickey Waffles, could they be even better on a stick?
WDW For Grownups shared their ideas for the top 5 breakfasts at Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Red Queen Cookie Kisses! Better perfect these for Valentine’s Day!
TotallyTheBomb.com showed us how to make adorable Princess Leia Cupcakes.
Whudat shared some really amazing food art featuring Disney characters. We love Pluto made from hot dog buns!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!