Happy November! Wow October just flew by, didn’t it? And now we’re heading straight into the holiday season at the Disney Parks! Grab some of that leftover Halloween candy and check out the latest Disney food news!
You can still order our DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% off the cover price! Just use discount code Countdown at check-out to secure your savings!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We launched the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2016 e-book!
- Check out the new caramel treats at Epcot’s Karamell-Küche!
- We posted two new YouTube videos: our recommendations for the best one-credit restaurants and a Dole Whip video!
- We have the menus for Disneyland’s Festival of Holidays booths!
- Check out the latest news from Disney World!
- Have you tried the Frosting Shots from Sprinkles in Disney Springs?
- Baked Potatoes are now available at Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom.
- PizzeRizzo is opening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on November 18!
- More food booths are coming to Epcot’s Holidays Around the World!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
While Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port in Disneyland is home to pizza and pasta, you might also find some out-of-this-galaxy desserts like this Chewbacca Cheesecake that our friend Eric Chu recently shared with us!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Holidays 2016 with code CANDYCANE!
We’re celebrating the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2106! We’ve been busy updating all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 380 pages, 350 full-color photos, and an informative FAQ section.
Save 20% off the cover price! Just use code CANDYCANE at checkout!
The guide includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2016” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, and Epcot’s Holidays Around the World.
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- NEW! Holiday cooking tips and recipes straight from Walt Disney World chefs
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2017 Holidays in Disney World
- Expanded Epcot Holidays Around the World section
- Expanded Disney Springs holiday offerings
- Expanded Disney’s Hollywood Studios holiday offerings
- New! Religious services chapter
- New! Hotel discounts chapter
- Expanded “tips” chapter
- Updated What’s New section
- Updated and Expanded Holiday Dining sections
- Updated holiday activities/events chapters
- New and updated crawls and touring strategies
- Updated Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party event and dining information
- And more!
Both veterans and those new to the Walt Disney World holidays will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample treats, enjoy a show, savor a holiday meal, or find the best activity for your family, The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2016 will help you discover the right strategy for you.
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or iPad!
Once again, celebrate the grand launch with us by getting 20% off the purchase price for the e-Book TODAY!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix found Darth Vader Pancake Maker – perfect for a Dark Side breakfast!
Walt Disney World for Grownups shared their favorite snacks in Epcot’s World Showcase!
Mom Endeavors shared a fun recipe for Star Wars Rice Krispie Treats.
Oh My Disney shared a not-so-easy Disney and Disney/Pixar food quiz!
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Apple Butter from Narcoossee’s Waterfront Brunch!
Disney Family shared a super-cool templates so you too can create “latte art” inspired by Moana!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!