Happy weekend! We hope you’re having a great one. Can you believe it’s almost the end of February? You just gotta love a super short month! (Or maybe not…cause AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!) But you know what the beginning of March means? It means it is time for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
And then we head out to the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. We have the full booth menus for the DCA Food and Wine Festival! And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew! We’re going to be a very busy bunch here at DFB!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the full booth menus for the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival!
- We reviewed the Ice Cream Float at The Main Street Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out this first look at some of the new food and drinks at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Have you enjoyed breakfast at The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor?
- The Bon Voyage character breakfast at Trattoria al Forno starts April 2.
- Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club is closing in May for a refurbishment.
- California Grill at the Contemporary is the setting for the new Celebration at the Top – Savor, Sip, and Sparkle.
- We have the details on the limited-engagement Red Rose Taverne at Disneyland.
- Caribbean Beach Resort’s restaurants closing this spring for refurbishment and construction project.
- The latest DFB YouTube videos are a review of the new Geyser Point Bar and Grill at Wilderness Lodge and our recommendations for what to eat and drink at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
A few weeks ago we told you about the new 24 oz. Seven Seas Lagoon cocktail at The Wave…of American Flavors in Disney’s Contemporary Resort. DFB reader Kim Wansley recently enjoyed the very blue cocktail before heading to the Magic Kingdom. Now that’s how you do it!
We love dining at Garden Grill in Epcot’s The Land Pavilion for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! DFB fan Penny Stephens recently enjoyed dinner at Garden Grill and said it was “fab.” We agree! And, oooh! We like the new skillet layout!!! ::Makes note to book Garden Grill on next trip!::
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Second Edition and SAVE!
There’s still so much changing in the World of Disney Food that we’re already working on our 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers, we’re offering you a chance to pre-order the new DFB Guide at a two-for-one deal and a reduced price.
Yep, pre-order now and get BOTH:
1. 25% OFF your purchase! And…
2. You’ll receive the 2017 First Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code WDW2017 at checkout! (We’ll send the 2017 Second Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published in early March.)
Why, You Ask?
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING continues to change so rapidly at Walt Disney World these days. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items, and more have come online. We are constantly go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So we decided it was time to produce the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Second Edition now.
We update everything with every new edition, so you can be sure that you’ve got the most recent details about dining in Walt Disney World at your fingertips.
You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price and get the 2017 First Edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code WDW2017! The 2017 Second Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published in early March.
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix found this must-have Mickey Mouse Chocolate Fountain!
WDW for Grownups shared some of their favorite all-American eats and drinks at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared an historic Peach Cobbler Recipe from the Liberty Inn at Epcot.
Oh My Disney shared this funny food-themed “would you rather” poll.
Pop Sugar ponders whether Dole Whip is better at Disneyland or Disney World.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!