Order the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition and SAVE!
There’s still so much changing in the World of Disney Food that we’re now launching our 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers, we’re offering you a reduced price for the grand launch.
Here at DFB, one of the main ways we support the blog and what we do is by selling our critically acclaimed e-Books!
If you love the blog and want to support us, here’s a great way to do it while getting a truly amazing product at the same time!
Get 25% OFF your Guide with code WDW2017!
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING continues to change so rapidly at Walt Disney World these days. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items, and more have opened and updated. We are constantly go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So we decided it was time to produce the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Second Edition now.
We update everything with every new edition, so you can be sure that you’ve got the most recent details about dining in Walt Disney World at your fingertips.
Support DFB and get your copy today for 25% off the cover price!! Just use code WDW2017.
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is chock full of tons of great features to ensure you have your best Disney trip, every time. These include:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What We Have Updated In Our 2017 Second Edition Guide:
- Fully updated menus, prices, and restaurant info for 2017 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2017 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 650 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Updates and cost analysis
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter on Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- An updated look at how MyMagic+ affects Disney dining planning
- The 19 (we couldn’t help it!) great eats that you must try in 2017
- A section on the good, better, and best ways to re-charge your electronic devices while on the go in Disney World
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney Springs
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers, fully updated for 2017
- Updated suggestions for unique kids’ meals
- Updated Suggestions and Reviews in our Drinking Around the World Chapter, Index of Bars and Lounges, and Late Night Dining Options Section
- Updated recommendations for traveling with babies and toddlers
- Our picks for the snacks you MUST try in 2017, including an update of the best cupcakes in WDW
- Updated Dining Strategies to help you stick to your budget
- New Seasonal Events
- Additional Disney Dining Scavenger Hunts and Trivia, Updated Food Crawls, and Updated BINGO cards
- Updated Disney Dining FAQ section
- Additional Top 5 recommendations
We put tons of time, effort, and research into ensuring that we share with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
DFB Guide Reviews:
But don’t take our word for it! See what DFB readers just like you have said about the guide on our DFBStore.com Testimonials page:
Ready to see what all the fuss is about? We’d love to share our best tips with you! And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Wondering how to open the book immediately on your iDevice?
This book looks amazing on any mobile device!! Here’s a Quick and Easy Video Tutorial for how to get it onto your iphone or ipad specifically. But it also works similarly on android devices!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Edition, and receive 25% off with code WDW2017. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get the latest version of our most popular Guide! And don’t forget to check out our Money-Saving Bundles — More Stuff for Less Dough!
(Pssst — These are 100% backed by a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE for any reason at all! So you’re safe to buy!) As always, thank you SO MUCH for your support of the DFB Team!
Did you JUST Recently Buy the Guide?
Did you purchase the 2017 First Edition (or a bundle including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining) in the last 30 days and not receive your 2017 edition by email yesterday? No worries! Just send us an email at support@DFBGuide.com and we’ll happily send you the 2017 second edition for no cost!
Did you purchase the 2016 guide?
If you bought the DFB guide last year , email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a $6 discount code on this year’s edition!
As always we thank you for your support of Disney Food Blog and the work we do here. We couldn’t do it without you!