Happy weekend and happy spring (a few days late)! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend. Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news!
We also had a chance to check out the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival and we have the full booth menus and all the food photos.
And last week, Disneyland debuted golden churros and beignets for the 50th Anniversary of Pirates of the Caribbean!
Don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the full menus for the Satu’li Canteen in Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- Speaking of Pandora, reservations are now open for the Passholder Preview!
- Mobile ordering is coming to the Satu’li Canteen at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Enter to win a Disney Prize Package during DFB’s Mickey March Giveaways!
- Planet Hollywood Observatory to offer counter service and more “star presence.”
- We checked out the new Cookie Cupcake at Sprinkles.
- The Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Tree Tavern updated its menus!
- Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs is offering a cake decorating experience!
- Check out the Disney Food Challenge – French Fry Crawl!
- We reviewed three baked mac and cheeses at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We’re giving away a Beauty and the Beast Light-up Rose Tumbler!
- Check out our review of the Beauty and the Beast-themed Enchanted Rose Cake Pop.
- The latest DFB YouTube videos are about Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars and our Top 10 Disney Dining Tips!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Trolley Treats is a great place to find candy and other sweets in Disney California Adventure. Our good friend Jon C (known affectionately to us at DFB as “Jobber”) recently shared this pic with us of all the delicious treats from the bakery case! We can’t choose just one! Thanks, Jobber!
No trip to Disney World or Disneyland is complete until we’ve had at least one Dole Whip or Dole Whip Float. DFB friend Ashlyn Lillibridge says “there’s nothing better than a Dole Whip” and we have to agree!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
This week we launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 25% OFF your purchase with code WDW2017!
Why a Second Edition, You Ask?
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING continues to change so rapidly at Walt Disney World these days. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items, and more have come online. We are constantly go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So we decided it was time to produce the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Second Edition now.
We update everything with every new edition, so you can be sure that you’ve got the most recent details about dining in Walt Disney World at your fingertips.
You can order your copy today for 20% off the cover price – just use code SAVE2017!
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix spotted these Star Wars Tiki Mugs!
WDW for Grownups shared some of their favorite foods from the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
The Farm Girl Gabs shared a recipe for LeFou’s Brew.
Oh My Disney shared a fun quiz to find our your hunger status.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Enchanted Rose Cupcakes.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!