News: Kringla Bakeri in Epcot’s Norway Closing Soon for Refurbishment

According to wdwmagic, Kringla Bakeri og Kafe in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion will close on February 4th to begin a refurbishment.

Kringla Bakeri og Kafe

Kringla Bakeri og Kafe

When the refurbishment is complete this summer, guests will be able to enjoy an expanded Kringla Bakeri.

School Bread

School Bread

Fret not, School Bread diehards (like myself!)… you won’t have to go without one of the Pavilion’s most beloved treats, as Midnattsol Bakeri will be open as a temporary location and will serve it along with other popular items from Kringla.

Ha det from Epcot’s Norway!

Are you excited for an expanded Kringla Bakeri? Please let us know with a comment!

1. Sandra G says

This is great news! Hope the seating area is larger too; we were unable to get in to eat there this year, although we did enjoy a meal at Akershus. My husband loves the rice cream and is looking forward to having it several times on our next trip.

2. Hannah says

Glad about the temporary location. I was beginning to panic about the school bread…and I’m not even going to be there.

3. Leah says

I’m excited about a renovation for Kringla Bakeri but also nervous they will do something Frozen themed to it and ruin it like they did to Maelstrom.

4. Essie says

I LOVE this place! I hope it doesn’t lose it’s quaint international flavor or delicious food, but it’s so good that they could use a larger facility.

5. Dana says

Where is this other bakery?? I’ve never heard of it.
    Maybe they’ll be quick and have the refurbishment finished by February 22nd?!

6. DFB Sarah says

Dana, Midnattsol Bakeri will be a temporary kiosk in Norway. And we haven’t heard the timeline for Kringla to reopen.

7. Christine Warren says

Oh no! One of our favorite stops for a sweet almond pretzel and an ice cold shot of Aquavit after riding FEA! April’s trip will not be the same :(

8. DFB Sarah says

Christine, check out the temporary kiosk they’re opening up to serve some of the Kringla Bakeri favorites!