Happy March! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival also started this week! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the Best of the Flower and Garden Festival!
- Check out the preliminary bands we found for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Eat to the Beat Concerts!
- Here’s the FULL booth menus AND FOOD PHOTOS! for the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the new temporary location for eats in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion.
- Raglan Road’s Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival starts March 16!
- We checked out some must-have desserts at Smokejumpers Grill at Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed some new dishes at All Star Music’s Intermission Food Court.
- Check out some of the merchandise at the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- We reviewed Geyser Point Bar and Grill at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge!
- Online ordering is now available at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs!
- Check out the dates a few of the new eats at Raglan Road in Disney Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Free Food in Disney World and 5 Best Disney World Snacks for Peanut Butter Lovers.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Free Food at Walt Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video – Free Food in Disney World. Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: 25% off the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 is here and we’re celebrating the grand launch with 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018.
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full of need-to-know details, tools, and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- An in-depth analysis of the Disney Dining Plan and whether it’s right for YOU.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
With over 600 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started planning your next Disney World vacation!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ve Updated In the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated prices and restaurant info for 2018 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2018 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 600 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis – Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated information about the My Magic+ Planning System that Disney rolled out in 2013, and how it may affect your 2018 Disney plans
- Changes coming to Disney World in 2018 and 2019!
As you can see, this is a labor of love and we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
And right now you can save 25% off the cover price with promo code WDW2018!
DFB Reader Finds
The 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival started this week and one of the new booths is Avocado Time. DFB reader Jon Bisceglia recommends the Petite Guacamole Burger. We loved it, too!!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this fun Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker!
WDW for Grownups shared their best breakfasts under $10 at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for an Island-Style Grilled Cheese from Aulani.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Stained Glass Window Cookies!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!