It’s been a fun Disney Food news week with sneak peeks of new menu items and upcoming restaurants. Take a closer look at the Be Our Guest Restaurant’s progress in the Magic Kingdom. I’m so ready to be “magically transported” there!
By the way, we’re closing in on 10,000 Facebook Fans for DFB! We’d love it if you’d come join us over there, too! I’m always posting pictures and reviews, so come join the Facebook Family.
Disney Food News
Here’s the latest…
- More details and a sneak peek of the inside of Disney World’s upcoming Be Our Guest Restaurant have been revealed! Check out this great video!
- Check out the newest addition to the Sleepy Hollow menu in the Magic Kingdom — an egg waffle sandwich!
- We’ve got a sneak peek at the Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship menus!
- A new multi-snack pack is offered in some Disney merchandise locations! Check it out!
- Disney World Free Dining for late August and September 2012 is now available to the general public!
- New menus — both for adults and kids(!!!) — have been debuted at Bistro de Paris in Epcot’s France pavilion.
For more scrumptious food news, stop by our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
The DFB Podcast is (finally) live! We’re covering Disney Food from all over the theme parks, resorts, and cruise lines! Check it out at DFBPodcast.com (just click on the chocolate Mickey when you’re there)!
If you have any Disney dining questions, send them along to us to be answered on the podcast! Just contact us here, and put PODCAST in the subject line!
On to the Round-Up
AKLResort.com shares a recipe for Chai Cream from the Animal Kingdom Lodge’s Sanaa in Kidani Village.
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World shares a fun look at snacks, travel mugs, and other merchandise from around the parks.
Daveland reminisces (in pictures) about Coke Corner and the Candy Palace at Disneyland in the 1950s.
Main Street Gazette reviews a vegetarian dish at the Animal Kingdom Lodge’s Jiko!
The Chew features a behind the scenes video tour of the Disney Fantasy’s galley!
All’s Fare Food Blog reviews the character breakfast at ‘Ohana in Disney’s Polynesian Resort.
Beer in Florida reviews the free Beers and Ears iPhone app.
The Disney Parks Blog shares the recipe for Veggie Tater Casserole, which will be served at Flo’s V8 Café in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure Park.