Welcome to a brand new week with a whole lot of Disney food news! Let’s recap of the news covered right here on the Disney Food Blog, just in case you missed it:
- Pizzeria News: Suspected name and menus for the Epcot Italy Pizzeria
- Epcot Construction Pics: Italy Pizzeria and Cantina de San Angel
- Speculation: Disney’s Aulani restaurants and Saratoga Springs quick-service spot
- Refurb and Re-opening: Disneyland Wine Country Trattoria and wine bar
- Interview: D23 Expo and F&W Festival Official Artist, Tim Rogerson
Also, Disney food fans should check out the latest WDWToday Podcast — I got to sit in and talk about eating healthy in WDW!
Scott Joseph’s Orlando Restaurant Guide, restaurant critic extraordinaire, reviews San Angel Inn.
SamLand’s Disney Adventures visits the Tiki Room Lanai in Disneyland and shares his Dole Whip. Did you know the Tiki Room was envisioned by Walt as a dinner theater restaurant?
Daveland takes us to the Hollywood Brown Derby. (Amazing photos, yet again.)
Main Street Gazette takes us on Epcot’s World Showcase Wine Walk!
Duckman’s Blog shares a fantastic story about a custom cake at the Polynesian.
TouringPlans.com goes to Kouzzina! Opa!
AllEarsNet has an incredible report about a vegan meal at ‘Ohana. Chef TJ does it again!
All Things Cupcake spotted some great cupcakes at Disney World!
Only WDWorld shares a delicious look at Epcot’s Tangierine Cafe.
Speaking of Rainforest Cafe and T-Rex, WDW Central wonders if the entertainment justifies the expense.
Thanks again for all the great food posts! Looking forward to this week’s delicious Disney posts.