Happy Turkey Day Weekend, everyone! Here’s a bit-o-news to start your week.
- There’s one more day to nominate your favorites for a DFB Choice Award! Voting begins on Wednesday, December 1st.
- The dates for the 2010 Disneyland Candy Cane making schedule are now available. Remember, tickets can be obtained on cane-making mornings at Candy Palace, but will go quickly.
- The Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station has lost its noodle!
- New Year’s Eve parties at Magic Kingdom’s Tomorrowland Terrace have been announced.
- Wondering what to get for your favorite Disney foodie this year? Check out the first of our holiday gift ideas posts!
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World
Theme Park Insider reviews Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Hollywood Brown Derby restaurant.
Touring Plans‘ blogger Todd Perlmutter reviews Disney World’s Kouzzina, Le Cellier, and The Wave…of American Flavors. And, oh, by the way, he got to meet Cat Cora!
The Disney Chick makes Apple Caramel Pie from Wilderness Lodge’s Whispering Canyon Cafe.
Main Street Gazette has a mouth-watering review of his Aloha Pork Sandwich at Captain Cook’s in Disney’s Polynesian Resort. Just goes to show, deliciousness is around every corner in WDW!
AllEarsNet blogger Jack Spence has some great food pics from Pollo Campero in Disney World’s Downtown Disney.
Magical Kingdoms has a great review of their free Disney Dining Plan usage, including how much it saved them over a 19-day trip to Disney World.
Watch Me Eat heads to Earl of Sandwich in Disney World’s Downtown Disney!